• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OZ election soon?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, when is the election ? Do we need to fill in forms ?

There are so many papers on my table.. bills, invoices, election forms, ATOs traffic fines.. knn...

yes.. you to do the local council during election day to fill up 2 forms.. one green one white. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes.. you to do the local council during election day to fill up 2 forms.. one green one white. :biggrin:

local elections usually "postal vote" - not sure when is mine? I usually get the surprise and a written note on the candidates' profile. So, I just anyhow number 1,2,3 .... preference on the voting people.

the mayor of the council usually get to wear the massive mayoral chain.

MayorCrDavidBoothman_Formal_2010sml.jpg

Thicker than my gold chain, so he is telling you who is boss. :(

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
oz politics aside, i still hope there will be a leadership change in SG and the whole situation will improve for the singaporeans. naive as it sounds, but there might be a slim chance that it might materialise.

unless the corruption is as colourful as in the philippines or in malaysia, i dun think there will be any changes in very near future.
japan were hoping for better days and they are still hoping for better days..their PM change is as often as changing diapers.