• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OYK the only minister who never congratulate LW on Facebook. Why he so salty until like that?

jw5

Loyal
OYK pays tribute to PM Lee. :redface::x3::geek:

Ong Ye Kung

5 h ·
Managed to dig up this photo from my collection. It was taken just before then-DPM Lee got sworn in as PM Lee. I was his Principal Private Secretary then. Before that, I served as his press secretary for a few years.
As my boss for several years, I learnt a lot from PM Lee by observing how he handles things and conducts meetings.
He also took time to teach me. Due to my Chinese language background, I could not write well in English then. It was a problem when you are PPS to the PM. PM Lee told me this was an area I needed to work on. On numerous occasions, he dictated how he would have made an announcement - with background, rationale and then the change - all in a few succinct sentences.
That was a major ‘SkillsFuture moment’ for me. It is probably the skill that I most frequently use as a Minister.
Personal improvement aside, I am deeply thankful for the changes PM Lee has brought to the Singapore society.
From day one as PM, he spoke about an inclusive Singapore. It would not have been possible without the foundation of meritocracy, an economy that presents many opportunities, and a strong education system.
During the past 20 years, we saw the strengthening of social safety nets, like ComCare, policies to better support ageing, like Pioneer and Merdeka Generation Packages, and a transformation of the education scene, including the evolution of the secondary school streaming system into Subject-Based Banding.
Inclusivity has been the cornerstone of many of PM Lee’s domestic policies. It brings optimism and hope to many. This is ongoing work, that future generations will need to continue to build upon.
May be an image of 2 people and text

jw5

Loyal
Even CSJ congratulated Lawrence. :rolleyes::eek::roflmao:

Chee Soon Juan 徐顺全

8 h ·

435779029_949837749845830_7164123868922252504_n.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ong Ye Kung

5 h ·
Managed to dig up this photo from my collection. It was taken just before then-DPM Lee got sworn in as PM Lee. I was his Principal Private Secretary then. Before that, I served as his press secretary for a few years.
As my boss for several years, I learnt a lot from PM Lee by observing how he handles things and conducts meetings.
He also took time to teach me. Due to my Chinese language background, I could not write well in English then. It was a problem when you are PPS to the PM. PM Lee told me this was an area I needed to work on. On numerous occasions, he dictated how he would have made an announcement - with background, rationale and then the change - all in a few succinct sentences.
That was a major ‘SkillsFuture moment’ for me. It is probably the skill that I most frequently use as a Minister.
Personal improvement aside, I am deeply thankful for the changes PM Lee has brought to the Singapore society.
From day one as PM, he spoke about an inclusive Singapore. It would not have been possible without the foundation of meritocracy, an economy that presents many opportunities, and a strong education system.
During the past 20 years, we saw the strengthening of social safety nets, like ComCare, policies to better support ageing, like Pioneer and Merdeka Generation Packages, and a transformation of the education scene, including the evolution of the secondary school streaming system into Subject-Based Banding.
Inclusivity has been the cornerstone of many of PM Lee’s domestic policies. It brings optimism and hope to many. This is ongoing work, that future generations will need to continue to build upon.
Salty piece of cunt. He will meet his karma soon. remember he has 90% of blood on his hands

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Salty piece of cunt. He will meet his karma soon. remember he has 90% of blood on his hands

Never forget that the Useless Son rated him and found him worthy to be a minister of a somewhat important portfolio.

Don't just let it slide or look the other way just because he's the son of that piece of shit who died in 2015. :cool:

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ong Ye Kung

5 h ·
Lol he really die die don’t wanna wish congrats to LW. Maybe LW told him to fuck off when he asked to be made DPM

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol he really die die don’t wanna wish congrats to LW. Maybe LW told him to fuck off when he asked to be made DPM
LW should really do a George yeo on him. Field him in Aljunied and then he will fuck off forever. Anyway his family is filthy rich. Wife’s family is capital lands competitor

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ong Ye Kung

5 h ·
What a poor choice and combination of colour for his shirt and tie.
Every thing equal, it is preferred to have a good looking PM and beautiful looking PM's spouse, than ugly looking individual with small ugly eyes.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LW should really do a George yeo on him. Field him in Aljunied and then he will fuck off forever. Anyway his family is filthy rich. Wife’s family is capital lands competitor
It looks like his wife's family is financially very rich.
I wonder, what that rich family's daughter saw in this individual.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Wong need to clear the deck when he is PM. Do a cabinet reshuffle and get rid of Small Eyes Ong, Kee Chui, and the 2 snakes...the 2 snakes are the spies of Pinky...and the other 2 are saboteurs. If Ah Wong don't get rid of them...his PM ship will be sabotage and he might have to fall on his own sword

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Wong need to clear the deck when he is PM. Do a cabinet reshuffle and get rid of Small Eyes Ong, Kee Chui, and the 2 snakes...the 2 snakes are the spies of Pinky...and the other 2 are saboteurs. If Ah Wong don't get rid of them...his PM ship will be sabotage and he might have to fall on his own sword

Assuming of course, he is allowed to do so. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is spiritually controlled by Lee, same as how the Demonrats in USA have Obama as their spiritual leader

Once upon a time the Taiwanese were beholden to the Chiang family, then Lee Tenghui came along and the rest was history.

I doubt Lawrence Wong is capable of accomplishing something similar. He gives off the vibes of a beta male and a cuck. Time will tell. :cool: