• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OYK really one salty muddafugger. Face so black and no waving this morning

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is the classic 小人 whom some of you might have the misfortune to know in your circles in real life.

Lawrence better watch his back. That is all I will say.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL and Joe Biden same shit different name only, total disaster under their administrations.

Record immigration, tons of jobs stolen by cheap foreign labor from 3rd world countries, money laundering hub, foreign influence everywhere, record high inflation and non-stop tax increases

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL and Joe Biden same shit different name only, total disaster under their administrations.

Record immigration, tons of jobs stolen by cheap foreign labor from 3rd world countries, money laundering hub, foreign influence everywhere, record high inflation and non-stop tax increases

Joe Biden won't last for very long. And the USA is a civilized country with an intrinsic self-correcting mechanism by a proper Constitution.

Sinkieland? PAP is just a mini CCP, and Lee Hsien Loong is the trash, the disease that Sinkies had to endure for two decades. :rolleyes:

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe Biden won't last for very long. And the USA is a civilized country with an intrinsic self-correcting mechanism by a proper Constitution.

Sinkieland? PAP is just a mini CCP, and Lee Hsien Loong is the trash, the disease that Sinkies had to endure for two decades. :rolleyes:

It's even more impressive considering the fact that dumbfuck sinkies kept voting this traitor every election just because of his stupid father, never forget how those fuckers cried and lined the streets when his old man died

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's even more impressive considering the fact that dumbfuck sinkies kept voting this traitor every election just because of his stupid father, never forget how those fuckers cried and lined the streets when his old man died

The dumb sinkies did not cry for LKY. Instead, they took their dumbness to a whole new level by turning his funeral procession into a victory parade.

Anyways, I'll be an eager spectator to watch how this screwed up gahment implode from within. Its about damn time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Lawrence becomes PM before the next election, I presume we no longer have to see LHL's fuckface on election posters everywhere? :rolleyes:

bishan-toa-payoh-grc-posters-no-stamp-04.jpg
23486782.JPG

Alfrescian
Loyal
OYK is still safe as there are not enough people around to do the job. Pinky steps down but a few of the old timers will retire for good.

This means that LW will be inheriting a smaller and fractured cabinet with at least 3 groups. I think he will be in for a hard time. If he has real balls, he will try to sideline those in the 2 other groups but I think it is unlikely.