• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OYK’s carnival got no free food for “Healthcare Hero’s”! Give you $3 voucher to buy food prices at $15. Majulah OYK!!!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0929.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, $3 in an era of hyperinflation in 2023. :laugh:

Serves you gian png Sinkies right for even bothering to attend such a trash event. :rolleyes:

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This event is not about showing appreciation for HCW. This whole event is basically a wayang by OYK to market himself to his bosses that he cares about HCW when in reality he don’t give a shit about them. $3 voucher is fucking insulting.

The other ministries actually catered buffet for their award winners

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This event is not about showing appreciation for HCW. This whole event is basically a wayang by OYK to market himself to his bosses that he cares about HCW when in reality he don’t give a shit about them. $3 voucher is fucking insulting.

Yes... It's a very fuckeins thing...always like the lime light and such lime light also want. Really die don't want face

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't be surprised if he's skimping on the welfare and pocketing some of the money himself. :wink:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
abettors in the greatest genocide in history, and still want to collect what fucking cheebai piece of plastic? I am counting down to this son of a bitch's demise.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the kind of fucker I like. He is OYK. I welcome him to fuck his ministry minow nice and good.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you imagine slogging for months, and your minister values all that effort at $3, and this prick thinks he should be prime minister

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking the piss for sure... haha our $3 heroes

A five-day carnival is ongoing at the F1 Pit Building. It is organised specially for COVID-19 Resilience Medal recipients and their families.
I visited the carnival today, and was greeted by many happy recipients and their families. I met nurses, patient care attendants, pharmacists, radiographers, facility maintenance personnel, swabbers etc. There is a shared emotion amongst us - after all we went through together.
This “by invitation only” is the finale of the National COVID-19 Award Ceremonies for the healthcare family. Thank you once again!

409625733_894118935403514_532426654175838446_n.jpg

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking the piss for sure... haha our $3 heroes

A five-day carnival is ongoing at the F1 Pit Building. It is organised specially for COVID-19 Resilience Medal recipients and their families.
I visited the carnival today, and was greeted by many happy recipients and their families. I met nurses, patient care attendants, pharmacists, radiographers, facility maintenance personnel, swabbers etc. There is a shared emotion amongst us - after all we went through together.
This “by invitation only” is the finale of the National COVID-19 Award Ceremonies for the healthcare family. Thank you once again!

409625733_894118935403514_532426654175838446_n.jpg
This wanker didn’t even have the courtesy to present the award to the “heroes”. Unlike ministers at other ministries who personally gave the awards, oyk made hcw self collect in some garage in the f1 building. He only turned up to take photos and videos for his TikTok to wayang to Lee Hsien Loong that he cares about HcW