• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Over 80% foreign students in local universities received grants. Happy ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sounds like discrimination. But in reality, that grant probably comensurate with amount of money laundered in sinkie.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is as PAP as you can get , foreign talent is number one, locals.............you voted for this,Thank You

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,my company all foreigner with degrees from mudland ,sg,India, Phil,one joker even go hongkong get a degree for 1 Yr course came back,company say degree ok,get university pay,lol,no wonder papigs told local kids to become hawker,go ite n poly,lol,very rare to see local kids wihmth degree in my company,local are panda,hope their parents know wat happening

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
foreign students are simply more talented.

even theere pap-piglets preferene is strictly racist. they prefer chinks followed by ceca. chinks could be scouted from all over tiongkok taiwan jiuhu and what not, racist pattern still persists. so no it's not meritocracy at work but racialocracy or race based politics at work.

pap-piglets can be forgiven for having low opinions of stinkies. if stinkies are daft enough to be herded like sheep by these same pap-piglets for over 6 decades at a stretch now, then pap-piglets have every right to think of lowly stinkies as sheeple.

but the good thing is chinks and ceca can't surpass superior caucasoid genes (ang mohs are caucasoids but not the only caucasoids).

true enough.

mongoloids can't invent, just known for copy cat copy paste business.

as for ceca, no mini-ceca country around the world is developed. all are full fledged turd world sh*tholes, all points to one source for all their ailments.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,my company all foreigner with degrees from mudland ,sg,India, Phil,one joker even go hongkong get a degree for 1 Yr course came back,company say degree ok,get university pay,lol,no wonder papigs told local kids to become hawker,go ite n poly,lol,very rare to see local kids wihmth degree in my company,local are panda,hope their parents know wat happening
Most jobs do not require a degree. I believe in europe, just a small percentage got degrees. Most gain experience after leaving school and through company training schemes as 16 year olds, and start earning money at a younger age by apprenticeship. After a few years, they get a certificate of competency from companies on their skills.
Two major world economy, germany and japan have this system.