• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Outrage over Sinkie SEA Games silat referee

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously the bloody sinkie judge was bias cos the indos are more closely related to the m&ds compared to the thais. I suppose those are southern thais whom are actually m&ds by genetics. This proves that these m&ds are racists that help their race over others. If both sides look like m&ds then the one with the similar religion gets picked. Hence the thai m&ds whom are buddhists and the filippino m&ds whom are catholics are discriminated over the indon m&ds.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously the bloody sinkie judge was bias cos the indos are more closely related to the m&ds compared to the thais. I suppose those are southern thais whom are actually m&ds by genetics. This proves that these m&ds are racists that help their race over others. If both sides look like m&ds then the one with the similar religion gets picked. Hence the thai m&ds whom are buddhists and the filippino m&ds whom are catholics are discriminated over the indon m&ds.
my impression too was the m&ds were siding their own brother in Mohammed and discriminates the infidel!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Indon fucker still have face to accept the medal! really a thick face.
This useless should be kick out from the future competition. Coward run away in fight then why loin the games?
Then Singapore useless referee should be ban and gov should take action like ban him from join the gov department and sport.
The thumb up should go to the Thai silat >> very gentlemen fight like man and no protest. Just accept the referee decision let the the people decide. I think many Indon and SIngaporean will be shame by their country men action.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my impression too was the m&ds were siding their own brother in Mohammed and discriminates the infidel!

I watched the vid and it's plain fucking obvious. It's plain freaking obvious man the indon bugger was the loser. Hiding behind the ref? I have never seen another fight like this.

Actually i'm kind of surprised the thais would be the better fighter since silat is an indon and a mudland art. I searched on silat in thailand and it's obvious only the southern thais in the pattani area practice it. The majority of thais would take up muay thai for obvious reasons. It's disgraceful not only cos silat is the national martial art of indonesia and they are supposed to be better but this bugger ran like a bloody coward instead of fighting like a man.

This proves that malays discriminate others when it suits them and there's a hierachy involved and even their own ppl get discriminated since i believe those thais are malay thais.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mbaARQnjy0Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My hunch - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
the result super kelong .... referee kayu !!!

When you buy nasi padang from the Malay food vendors, you don't notice that Malay customers always get bigger portions than Chinese customers ?

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wau lao... The Indo guy funny lor... Machaim like playing catching.... and like that also can win... Confirm referee kelong to the max lor.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When you buy nasi padang from the Malay food vendors, you don't notice that Malay customers always get bigger portions than Chinese customers ?

That's not racist at all but if the chinese customers get bigger food portions in chinese food stalls that's racist. Also take note the malays have explainations why it's ok for them to discriminate chinese like that.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next time go sun tan and speak little Malay example makan, ayam................