• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our MRT Need A Heart Bypass Surgery N Supper With Liu Tuk Yew Ontop MRT!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
OMG...i've just finished counting again and the MRT thread has surge to an incredible 118 plus 11 in the politics section..
again this time from Tony Tan..WP...Reuters...and even Hilter is drag into this mess..also got one bugger ask me to go and
have supper with Liu Tuk Yew on top of the MRT in the tunnel at city hall....
I promise this will be my last thread on the MRT before Xmas..

the image below shows that the MRT line is actually quite crazy for a small country like ours..
there"re so many arteries and veins in different colours..
what happened last week was just a stroke..a massive heart attack on a large scale may occur in the near future
if caught off guard again..that is why i think the whole MRT need to go for a heart bypass surgery..
mrt-line-crazy.jpg

pic courtesy of lianbeng

my friend got stuck in the tunnel and he says actually everyone in the MRT look very calm but their heart are beating very very fast..
sammyboys are all smart guys but listen up...sinkapore is an island.....be smart and stay ahead of all the rest...
go and take up swimming lesson..it may save your life one day if the MRT suffer a masive heart attack in the tunnel
of the reclaim land below sea level...if there is leakage and the sound of sea water come gushing in you wiil end up like..
CD2A87ECB3D04862A8C64E7E304F1068.jpg

weetabix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some heart bypass surgeries could be had for $8. This one may require more tax payer's money. Will it affect the P/L at the end of the day? so SMRT stock is buy or bye ??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That MRT map is as trustworthy as Apple fanboys' mockups of what the next iPhone will look like.

In other words, utter bullshit.