• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our local churches so much problems

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
adam-lambert.jpg

Dear National Council of Churches Singapore,

I am very sad to learn that gay icon Adam Lambert is going to perform a show at The Star Performing Arts Centre on Friday, March 8.

As we all know, the venue is owned by Rock Productions, the business arm of New Creation Church.

I have nothing against gays living the life that they want.

But if they exhibit it in public, the gay lifestyle may be promoted at the concert, and that the concert venue is owned by a church, therefore, the church will be corrupted.

For many Christians like me, we are particularly upset because New Creation Church has already become the last bastion of a true Christian church in Singapore.

And if this concert comes to pass, we’d have nothing left.

First, there was the incident with FCBC’s Lawrence Khong and his daughter, Priscilla Khong.

Everyone knew Lawrence Khong as a ramrod straight pastor.

Until he started to dabble in magic, which is Satanic because David Copperfield and David Blaine are also Satanic.

And then what’s worse was for Lawrence Khong’s daughter to get herself pregnant without getting married.

This was definitely the result of homosexual values, such as promiscuity, impinging on Christian beliefs.

Next, there is the City Harvest court case that is currently pending.

It must have already been very difficult for Pastor Kong Hee to witness his wife in disgusting states of undress while cavorting with men when she tried her hand at making videos for a living in the US several years ago.

And then for him to be accused of using his church funds to fund that career choice of hers.

There is no doubt homosexuality was the cause of all this too.

Lastly, other lesser known churches in Singapore have also lost their bearings over the years: A 45-year-old Singaporean pastor and father of three had underage sex with a 15-year-old girl from his congregation, plus a MOE scholar who had sex with an underage girl from his church.

These are all classic examples of homosexuality gone wrong.

I strongly urge the National Council of Churches Singapore to review the decision by New Creation Church to allow Adam Lambert to perform here.

This concert will only attract more gays to The Star Vista, as gays will definitely be enticed by the ungodly pursuits of the numerous shopping and eating options available there.

Yours truly,
Conservative Nazi

http://newnation.sg/2013/03/letter-writer-ban-adam-lambert-from-performing/

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Conservative Nazi:

I am neither pro-gay nor pro-church. However, please note that the church has throuhout history moved along with social norms, despite it's cponservative stance (and that's why there are different churches), technology (eg. rock music) and human sexuality (gay priests, female pastors). So what is so bad about this gay thing with this church? If society condones/allows it, so the church should move along too.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Conservative Nazi:

I am neither pro-gay nor pro-church. However, please note that the church has throuhout history moved along with social norms, despite it's cponservative stance (and that's why there are different churches), technology (eg. rock music) and human sexuality (gay priests, female pastors). So what is so bad about this gay thing with this church? If society condones/allows it, so the church should move along too.

Cheers!

http://bible.cc/leviticus/18-22.htm

Those Christian fundamentalists should know that The Star is a commercial property first, and religious building a distant second. Someone has to pay the rent and the auditorium booking fees.

God did not create the building out of thin air... you've funded it by giving your money as tithes and offerings every weekend to your profit-driven prophets. They used that money to invest... not 'for the glory of the Kingdom of Heaven', but to make themselves richer. See how it works?

The Star is not part of 'God's House', neither is any physical building 'God's House' just because that man at the pulpit claim it to be so. Having gay performers at a facility owned by Christian business people is not an abomination.

If they want to boycott gay entertainers, they're missing out a lot of good stuff. Ian McKellen, Queen, Bird Thongchai, Kumar etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ncc supporting a gay person like lambert? So what's surprising? NCC is just as money minded as the other 2 churches the head pastor is some fucker that changed his last name from a singh one to some ang moh surname and mind you he used to be a satanist when he was in his teens. Seriously what is so surprising? Money is king and not god. Who made ncc so rich? The flock obviously was it actually God? :rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
188749_517616428260540_705215873_n.jpg
many churches especially those mega ones are getting very hypocrite. the satire in the picture best describe the situation of the local churches.

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a bank makes you a millionaire.

Gay performance regardless of venue does not make you or your Christian brothers any more gay nor
more homosexual that what you already are!

I'm not advocating promiscuity, neither should you and the church!

We should all segregate the boys from the girls in all our services, schools, public transport, etc least they get promiscuous!

Don't Let Stereotyping clouds your personal judgement and value!

God must really love idiots. He made SO Many of them in the church!

What the fcuking joke!

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
a church is not a temple for saints, but a clinic for sinners.

if you have no sins, dun go to church.

just like when a "nice" guy who got run over by a car one fine day, and people still to ask why why why?

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rule of thumb: the bigger the church, the more materialistic and sinful it is.

If you research deeply, most of these so-called pastors are from insurance, property and banking industries. The congregation itself is a huge eco-system.

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a family loving, God fearing father of two teens. It is my hope that by the grace of God, my children grow up "normal" in
their sexual inclination. I am sure that the majority, if not all, of the parents have similar high hope!

However, sometime, accidents do happen! Internal circuitry do get massed up through not fault of theirs. Some people end up
with funny inclination and fatal attraction to similar sex.

We have to learn to live and accept that THIS IS theirs "normal" inclination. Accord them their right and space to live and develop
to their full potential.

I have no problem with your personal value and/or sexual inclination. However, I do have very strong objection to you and your
Christian brothers trying to hijack an institution such as the Church and invoke the name of His Almighty to further your/their
individual agenda.

If you and your Christian brothers really fear that watching the performance will drastically reshaped your sexual inclination, then
give it a pass! Don't go watch!

To simply quote a few cases of human fallacies as justification for your reasoning is both pathetic and perturbing.

If such is your argument for action, then we should relieved all the priests from the Catholic Church (sexual abuse scandal), barred
all male and female teachers from the schools (for soliciting sex with pupils), etc. etc … long ago!

An important note to all brothers and sisters out there ...

Don't let this group of self-righteous idiots, "Holier Than Thou" son-of-a-gun hijack religion for their personal agenda!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The REAL SOP Of A True Church Cannot Be Like That

Those Christian fundamentalists should know that The Star is a commercial property first, and religious building a distant second. Someone has to pay the rent and the auditorium booking fees.

The Star is not part of 'God's House', neither is any physical building 'God's House' just because that man at the pulpit claim it to be so. Having gay performers at a facility owned by Christian business people is not an abomination.

Salesmen were drawn into Megachurches to spur the emotion of the crowd. This is nothing different when you compare them with MLMs. :*::mad:

From what I know, our church cannot happy happy choose one pastor. We must fast and pray for 3 days to get His will. The pastor will emerge from there. God chooses His shepherd, not your whimsical way of idol worshiping thru' the ballot box.

Read the lyric and you will know why many megachurches are like that bloody NKF. :mad:

[video=youtube;35K6vQRt67g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g[/video]

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The REAL SOP Of A True Church Cannot Be Like That

what a rip off...

NCC collect offerings from church goers, and now it is use to provide location for ah gua show?

false prophets will soon be exposed soon!!

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Friend Left Magician Church

what a rip off...

NCC collect offerings from church goers, and now it is use to provide location for ah gua show?

false prophets will soon be exposed soon!!

A friend of mine just left the magician church. He didn't say much.

Magic is a visual deception.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My Friend Left Magician Church

A friend of mine just left the magician church. He didn't say much.

Magic is a visual deception.

Must be from Fucking Chee Bye Church where pastor Lawrence Khwong botoxed himself and dabbled in magic.