• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our first class media...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Straits Times say 66 years old and Today say 33 years old. A simple thing like this also cannot do accurately.

Woman dies after being hit by bus in Sengkang
04:45 AM Apr 04, 2012
A 33-year-old woman died yesterday after she was hit by a bus in Sengkang.

The incident happened at about 11.20am at the junction of Sengkang East Way and Compassvale Road.

Eyewitnesses told Channel NewsAsia that the woman was run over by SBS Transit Bus Service 159.

The police said the woman was pronounced dead at the scene. Investigations are ongoing.

SBS Transit said it was saddened by the incident and extended its deepest condolences to the family of the victim.

The bus operator said its immediate focus was to extend all possible assistance to the victim's family during this difficult time.

CHANNEL NEWSASIA

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapor...Woman-dies-after-being-hit-by-bus-in-Sengkang
A 66-year-old woman who was hit by a bus, then dragged under it for nearly half a minute, was pronounced dead on the spot in a horrific traffic accident that occurred at 11.20am on Tuesday.

The accident took place at the junction of Sengkang East Way and Compassvale Road.

The woman was crossing the road when she was hit by SBS Transit Bus Service 159, which was making a right turn at the junction. The woman was then dragged for about half a minute more under the bus before other motorists alerted the bus driver.

Residents of the nearby Housing Board (HDB) estate witnessed the tragedy. IT technician Mr Terence Lim, 31, recalled the sounds made by the woman's body as it was dragged under the bus. 'It all happened so quickly, I didn't even hear her scream,' he said.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_784834.html

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Straits Times say 66 years old and Today say 33 years old. A simple thing like this also cannot do accurately.

one of the family member texted in to class 95's morning show to clarify.

vic is a 66year old lady.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This means our reporters didn't go down to the scene.

They create news from the desk and send for print?

one of the family member texted in to class 95's morning show to clarify.

vic is a 66year old lady.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahahaha... epic fail by 154.

and i thought at least they should tally their story mah.

now you know why only my dog reads the straits times at home.:biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. just shot the editor for failing the proof-read portion.
3. world-crass standard comm.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Eh Buikia, before you lambast the media, take a look at your posting carefully. You posted the link (ST: 33 years old, Today: 66 years old) But look at what you posted

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asiaone has a fuller story abt this 66 yr old. Report said that the driver called the office and told the passengers to disembark with a chinese accent.

Guess which nationality.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Asiaone has a fuller story abt this 66 yr old. Report said that the driver called the office and told the passengers to disembark with a chinese accent.

Guess which nationality.

I already open the plate for nationality in the other thread :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Guess which nationality.

this one already cunferm Ah Tiong already.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont worry, he will probably just be jail a few months and then get a free air ticket back to PRC.又是一条好汉

yup, then come back with another name and continues to drive butt cher for ASS MRT.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time to take action against the running dogs and prostituting bus operators. I think all senior management should be used as obstacle posts for training of our foreign talent. They claim they are safe.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sori, what I write is correct. I copy and paste link on wrong article lah.

That is why I dun become reporter because I cannot cut and paste properly. :smile:

Eh Buikia, before you lambast the media, take a look at your posting carefully. You posted the link (ST: 33 years old, Today: 66 years old) But look at what you posted

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RIP man.

chanjacksun.jpg

chanjacksun01.jpg