• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Organ Donation: Altruism My Arse!

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

This is what I heard that is being mulled in the halls of ParLee'smen. Although it may just be a rumour, I believe that rumours have some amount of truth in it.

I know it's the third day of CNY, and talking about death is not appropriate, but honestly I am not superstitious and don't think there is an opportune time to tackle such issues. I am not a politician afterall and neither do I care about silly beliefs.

The amendment to the HOTA is now Malaysian Cow's pet project as we all know and he is mulling that seized organs will not be compensated for.

Those who "unwittingly" die and have their organs harvested will not see a cent in compensation despite all the talk of donations can and should now come with some compensation, eventhough the quantum of which is still undecided.

There has never been a time more crucial than now for all to opt out of HOTA.

This is what I think, if you truly believe that donating one's organs is the good thing to do upon death then I am sad for you since the hospitals will be making a ton of money from your innards and "outnards" and I don't see why they should benefit from you even in death afterall you may have a hefty bill, that will have to be paid by your next of kin, waiting for you even in death.

While many may not have had the chance to make big bucks while alive at least upon death you may leave some money for your loved ones and funeral expenses.

The CPF that you have will not come so easily if you had died intestate i.e., without an enforceable will in place. So this is also a time to remind you to get a will done up. It doesn't have to be signed before any lawyers, just two witnesses that are not beneficiaries would suffice.

So why for goodness sake don't we all opt out, and then see where the proposed laws go and reap benefits even in death when the changes take effect.

And if the changes are what I think they are going to be, then upon your death your family members may want to negotiate, just like Tang's Mr. Tang (despite it still being illegal to do so), for a proper and just payment for yourself when death does come aknocking.

OPT OUT NOW! Reap the benefits for your family upon your (premature) death.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

This is what I heard that is being mulled in the halls of ParLee'smen. Although it may just be a rumour, I believe that rumours have some amount of truth in it.

buddha worshiping Matland cow is indebted to Tang Dynasty?

get anybody audit buddha worshiper Matland cow's secret bank accounts? :biggrin:

Last edited:

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matland cow is indebted to Tang Dynasty?

get anybody audit Matland cow's secret bank accounts? :biggrin:

Dear Vib,

I don't see why that just because he is a Tang he should be bumped to the top of the list for organ transplant, vis-a-vis, "One-eyed Dragon"'s kidneys.

The thing is that if some private arrangement has been made then Tang is once gain guilty of the crime he was convicted for.

Now, this makes him a second time offender and he should be facing the full brunt of the law.

I don't know about Cow's relationship with Tang Dynasty but I am sure he. Ho Peng Kee, Walter Woon, Silent Killer and the CJ can all go to hell if Tang is not prosecuted.

Cheers,

MentisMortis

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
China’s hi-tech ‘death van’ where criminals are executed and then their organs are sold on black market

Andrew Malone
UK Daily Mail
Saturday, March 28, 2009

Death will come soon for Jiang Yong. A corrupt local planning official with a taste for the high life, Yong solicited money from businessmen eager to expand in China’s economic boom.

Showering gifts on his mistress, known as Madam Tang, the unmarried official took more than £1 million in bribes from entrepreneurs wanting permission to build skyscrapers on land which had previously been protected from development.
article-0-04220B97000005DC-153_468x363.jpg

But Yong, a portly, bespectacled figure, was caught by the Chinese authorities during a purge on corrupt local officials last year.

He confessed and was sentenced to death. China executed 1,715 people last year, so one more death would hardly be remarkable.

Disguised: The execution vehicle looks like a normal police van

But there will be nothing ordinary about Yong’s death by lethal injection. Unless he wins an appeal, he will draw his final breath strapped inside a vehicle that has been specially developed to make executions more cost-effective and efficient.

In chilling echoes of the ‘gas-wagon’ project pioneered by the Nazis to slaughter criminals, the mentally ill and Jews, this former member of the China People’s Party will be handcuffed to a so-called ‘humane’ bed and executed inside a gleaming new, hi-tech, mobile ‘death van.’

After trials of the mobile execution service were launched quietly three years ago - then hushed up to prevent an international row about the abuse of human rights before the Olympics last summer - these vehicles are now being deployed across China.

The number of executions is expected to rise to a staggering 10,000 people this year (not an impossible figure given that at least 68 crimes - including tax evasion and fraud - are punishable by death in China).

Developed by Jinguan Auto, which also makes bullet-proof limousines for the new rich in this vast country of 1.3 billion people, the vans appear unremarkable.

They cost £60,000, can reach top speeds of 80mph and look like a police vehicle on patrol. Inside, however, the ‘death vans’ look more like operating theatres.