• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious ORCHARD TOWERS. TIME TO CLOSE DOWN THIS TROUBLE SPOT WHERE PEOPLE GET KILLED.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
ANOTHER GANG FIGHT ANOTHER DEATH AT ORCHARD TOWERS.

SEEN VIDEO OF PARAMEDICS TRYING TO REVIVE A VERY DARK SKINNED MAN AT THIS RECENT FIASCO.

MANY GANGSTERS OF A CERTAIN RACE MAKE OT THEIR HOME. MOST ARE HOMELESS. SOME EVEN FROM NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES. BUT SEEMS THEY BEHAVE LIKE BRUDDERS.

SOME EVEN THINK OUR PRISONS GIVE THEM BETTER LIFE THAN THE OUTSIDE ENVIRONMENT. AT LEAST THEY GET 3 MEALS A DAY,

WTF?

COMMIT CRIME TO GET FREE MEALS.

WTF ARE OUR AUTHORITIES DOING AT THIS TROUBLE SPOT. DESPITE IT IS ONE OF THE MOST SURVELLIENCE PLACE IN SINGAPORE, YET THINGS LIKE FIGHTS WITH KILLINGS HAPPEN.

SURE YOU CLOSE OT DOWN, THEY MOVE TO ANOTHER SPOT.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

THE GANGS ARE SHOWING OUR POLICE AND AUTHORITIES THE MIDDLE FINGER.

ONLY GOOD FOR CATCHING AND SCARING OPPOSITION MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS.

LET'S COUNTDOWN TO THE NEXT GANG FIGHT WITH SLASHING AT THE KNOWN TROUBLE SPOTS IN SINGAPORE.

OT, GEYLANG, CQ...........PLS ADD IF I MISS SOME KNWON TSs.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL the pimp needs to provide a FUCK SHOP for Chow Ang Moh USA military! Better to be not too far from his PMO Istana.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LHL the pimp needs to provide a FUCK SHOP for Chow Ang Moh USA military! Better to be not too far from his PMO Istana.
Fuck shop is located in Whore Jinx office at the Temasek building. liddat also u don't know meh? The US Pacific fleet sailors go there and run a train on her every time they are in port.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
The liquor n bar hours should be very much shorten and or allowed to open earlier in order for ppl to go home from 2-3 am..

Nightly, at OT, Cascades areas, Cuppage Orchard plazas, Middle Rd, Seleigie are all thronged by youngsters who are waiting for their lives to be destroyed.

The Police are short handed. Why let this be a nightly affair. ?? The bottom line is that our youth are being destroyed while jobs are preferred to aliens.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The liquor n bar hours should be very much shorten and or allowed to open earlier in order for ppl to go home from 2-3 am..

Nightly, at OT, Cascades areas, Cuppage Orchard plazas, Middle Rd, Seleigie are all thronged by youngsters who are waiting for their lives to be destroyed.

The Police are short handed. Why let this be a nightly affair. ?? The bottom line is that our youth are being destroyed while jobs are preferred to aliens.

Written by someone like u who have never been to Orchard Towers,. OT is a different clientele. U will find no youths there. No youngsters are getting their lives destroyed at OT. Only young pros are getting their pussy destroyed there, and they like it. And these young pros are not even sinkie girls. please get your facts straight.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one who died seem to be asking for it.

One day if mad whore ginfreely got stabbed in real life also mean she asking for it. She will die with blood flowing from her phuacheebye.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a place for prostitutes and foreigners. We must keep it to make them feel welcome according to Pinky.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This place is a curious mix of angmor, Malay, and their little brown jungle prostitutes. Chinese usually go to Orchard Ktv next door.

Please keep this shithole Orchard Tower running because the vermin needs to be contained

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hanor, it's central and convenient, with similar pricing to joo chiat / geyland and also close to balestier for bkt before going to a budget hotel :thumbsup:

Frankly, I don't care about any of that. Unless you are a pussy connoisseur, you will not appreciate OT. Orchard Tower is the one place where I can find the United Nations of Pussy there. U can go to some clubs and they are frequented by Russian and East European girls. I have been to clubs and have seen black women working in there, as well as the usual assortment of PRC, Viet, Thais and Pinoy chicken. I have even taken a Columbian girl back to my place, that I picked up from OT. U can go to Geylang/Joo Chiat and all u will find are PRC, and Viets. But at Orchard towers, you can find whites, yellow, brown, and black women all in one place. If you travel the world, you will know how rare it is to have a supermarket of pussy like this.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to PAP logic, we should legalise gangs... better to have them in a controlled environment, than have them go underground.. SG pools did it, IRs did it... Japanese did it.. SPF should do it too..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Safest bet - avoid such places after 3am. After 3am you usually get troublemakers. Either drunk or high on drugs.

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bet your butt you wont find no old faggots at OT peddling their buttholes. Ask the resident here.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I don't care about any of that. Unless you are a pussy connoisseur, you will not appreciate OT. Orchard Tower is the one place where I can find the United Nations of Pussy there. U can go to some clubs and they are frequented by Russian and East European girls. I have been to clubs and have seen black women working in there, as well as the usual assortment of PRC, Viet, Thais and Pinoy chicken. I have even taken a Columbian girl back to my place, that I picked up from OT. U can go to Geylang/Joo Chiat and all u will find are PRC, and Viets. But at Orchard towers, you can find whites, yellow, brown, and black women all in one place. If you travel the world, you will know how rare it is to have a supermarket of pussy like this.
Pray tell where do the eastern European girls who eat breakfast at whampoa morning market come from? Balestier? Geylang?