• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Orchard Road retailers want Vivian Bala to tell them why their shops still flooded

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Orchard Road retailers want Vivian Bala to tell them why their shops still floode

This is damn funny Rouge, thanks.

6a00d83451b52369e2015438dc9cf6970c-450wi

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Orchard Road retailers want Vivian Bala to tell them why their shops still floode

A friend of mine once told me that political leaders or parties can be in power for a long time but when the end comes, it comes very quickly. Looking back at Suharto and more recently what happened in Middle East, there could be some truth in what he said. Bringing this back in S'pore context, the increased frequency in which govt mis-steps are being brought to the fore (this "ponding" of Orchard Rd following so soon after the MRT incident) now could well be the beginning of a quick end.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to PUB, Friday's floods were due to prolonged heavy rain that fell directly into Liat Towers' open basement area. [RT: LOL! what the fuck reason is this??]
[/QUOTE]

hahaha! what kind of cock and bull story is this??? vote them out! vote them out!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

What excuse was given this time? Another choke drain? Another 50 years has since gone?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah ! i like yr integrity... credit the source...
still, that's the beauty of cyber... share share mah...
without yr posting here, i hv not popped by mrbrown.com for a long time...
damn commercialized these days, sometimes play both sides, accept garment assignments also suan garment for a living...
knn sipei opportunistic...... but understandable lah... thank God He is blessed with humor & wit...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cyber world means theft and plagiarism can be discovered very quickly also.

I'm also not a regular reader of Mr Brown. But for the sake of longevity, I can totally understand if he's taking the moderate approach. It's useless to end up as the next TR.