• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition Figure with Personality Problem

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Name a Few

GMS : Arrogant, childish

Chiam See Tong: Autocratic, want control over everyone

Lina Chiam: Like Husband like wife

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pritam Singh: shoot his mouth without thinking
Gerald Giam: too soft
Low: CHinese Beng
Desmond Lim: too much monsy like to donate to ED
Tan Kin Lian: 1234, high 5!!!, srsly need to stop blinking
Tan Jiak Sai: Jiak Sai any1???
Chris Neo: need to stop gambling
Hazel Poa: need to lose weight, like yesterday
Ken Sun: not sure but heard he is romeo too
Steve Chia: need to keep his shirt on, and his maid' shirt on too...
Sebastian Teo: need to stop twitching his head...
Wilfred Leung: church goer
Jimmy Lee: church goer
Ben Pwee: church goer
Ramseth: sibei tua kang!!!!
Angela Oon: too chio for her own good...
Glenda Han: Party Gal
Alex Tan: Drama King
Chia Ti Lik: lusting after SNSD gals less than half his age
Jaslyn Go: being Jaslyn Go
James Gomez: forgetful...
Jarrod Luo: "You Are My Sunshine My only sunshine" MLM linked
Teo SOh Lung: still living in 1987

Sylvia Lim: got no problem, D-cup ish just perfect for her frame!!!

Last edited:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh

months ago, this foruim was celebrating oppotion victory. Now, its putting the oppostion down.

Talk about a about turn too soon.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like GMS got really serious problem
behaving like a child in the forum arguing with ppl like a small boy
using word like rascal, stupid and idiot etc
how can this kind of ppl ever be in parliament?

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like GMS got really serious problem
behaving like a child in the forum arguing with ppl like a small boy
using word like rascal, stupid and idiot etc
how can this kind of ppl ever be in parliament?

dont worry. goh meng seng the bog time loser politician wannabe will never have the chance to enter parliament as a MP.

as a cleaner maybe he still have some chance.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Better not. Lots of old uncles and aunties are working as cleaners. They need the money and are struggling to cope. I worry if GMS becomes a cleaner. He will be such a turn off all these uncles and aunties will rather starve than be bored with his theory on The Economics of Cleaning.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now a bit confused: Does WKS duck first, or does he fuck first (kan seng)?

His folks told me they wanted to name him Wong Siam Seng but because it sounded like Sam Seng, they decided on Kan Seng but they remain disappointed coz Kan Seng never lived up to his name. How to, when every decision needs endorsement.

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry. goh meng seng the bog time loser politician wannabe will never have the chance to enter parliament as a MP.

That is why I suggested Mr Goh should try NMP as an alternative route to parliament to be a voice.

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Between a NMP post and a cup of poison, Captain Goh Meng Seng would rather take the latter.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i seriously dont think so. if the nmp certificate is dangled in front of that loser's face, he will grab it. he is a 'gian perng' attention whore, he will not miss any chance for such exposure. in fact he is craving so much for the attention and he has to come here. places where his view can be heard is getting lesser and lesser.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i seriously dont think so. if the nmp certificate is dangled in front of that loser's face, he will grab it. he is a 'gian perng' attention whore, he will not miss any chance for such exposure. in fact he is craving so much for the attention and he has to come here. places where his view can be heard is getting lesser and lesser.

GMS should go to this site to learn on how to deal with Criticisms...http://zenhabits.net/how-to-accept-criticism-with-grace-and-appreciation/

Humility is obviously not in his dicitonary...:wink:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now lunch time I saw Glenda Han & Eric Tan in the coffeeshop Blk 119 Bukit Merah Lane 1 with another guy :confused: