• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Bock's Ex-Members Form New Oppie Party! Red Dot United! Sounds More Like A Fucking Football Team!

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the last 20-years I bother to consider which opposition I would vote (as if i will get a chance to vote, basically my word no opposition)
now, I care less, as long as it is opposition, i will give them my vote.
PAP fuck me with in flood of foreigner competing with salary usd1500 to usd4500
PAP fuck me with gst beyond 7% and their salary is world highest.
PAP in flood PRs and provide same benefit for PR (during COVID-19 stating Singapore=PR for community count)
I would not want my next generation to be fuck by PAP.

opposition, come out and play no matter what or who you are.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this the new party symbol?
1590817102377.png

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid party name. Will not go down well with the older voters and the non-English heartlanders. As disastrous as Tan Kin Lian's High-5 during his presidential campaign.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I did.

Havent you got my message that sinkies will never accept innovation over cost?

Sinkies ai Chee ai pee third world mentality.

Singapore is nothing but a lie. A wayang. Deep down sinkies are third world bumpkins who want everything cheap and good. Lazy like hell want to work in air con sit down environment chit chat easy jobs dont even need to think.

And for those who work hard toil in the sun sweat risk injury and harm, slog over hot stove frying and cooking, heavy lifting in outdoor environment they LOOK DOWN ON THEM AND DEMAND THEY BE PAID SUPER LOW WAGES.

So you tell me what kind of people are sinkies?

Search deep. You will find that what I say is 100%true.

What you mentioned is nothing more than perception which can be changed through propaganda. If the machinery of state puts out enough messages that Hard Sweaty Work is for the glory of the country, perceptions will change. Of course pay must be commensurate to the glory. $6/hr is not glorious, but $20/hr is.

And why do we have the ai pee mentality? Because we cannot afford otherwise with our low salaries and high costs of living.

A wise man once said, cheap is not good and good is not cheap. :wink:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
NASA is runned by fucktards like Trump if they have to turn to the white trash of asia for help. NASA should get our Singapore expertise with mining and cheap labour. We could help them mine for resources on the moon and dorm the workers at a cheap, affordable price with our Singapore technology.

You swing so often between truth and satire you leave us all confused.

Go get something to eat. You are probably hungry.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What you mentioned is nothing more than perception which can be changed through propaganda. If the machinery of state puts out enough messages that Hard Sweaty Work is for the glory of the country, perceptions will change. Of course pay must be commensurate to the glory. $6/hr is not glorious, but $20/hr is.

And why do we have the ai pee mentality? Because we cannot afford otherwise with our low salaries and high costs of living.

A wise man once said, cheap is not good and good is not cheap. :wink:

I have long said that PAP is doing what sinkies want.

Horse before cart.

Everyone keeps saying it is PAP fault. PAP never do this and that. PAP do this and that. It is not PAP it is sinkies.

Sinkies dont want to do certain types of work. PAP has said they have tried changing mindsets before. Didnt work.

Look at the incentives and propaganda for having more babies. Didnt work.

Sinkies dont want means dont want.

Seriously for $20/he you think that is glorious? Joke lah. That is minimum wage!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have long said that PAP is doing what sinkies want.

Horse before cart.

Everyone keeps saying it is PAP fault. PAP never do this and that. PAP do this and that. It is not PAP it is sinkies.

Sinkies dont want to do certain types of work. PAP has said they have tried changing mindsets before. Didnt work.

Look at the incentives and propaganda for having more babies. Didnt work.

Sinkies dont want means dont want.

Seriously for $20/he you think that is glorious? Joke lah. That is minimum wage!

I have faith in the propaganda machine to change perceptions of impressionable 70%. $20/hr for manual labour will have many takers. Add in OT and we are looking at 50-60k per annum at least.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former PSP members file application to form new political party Red Dot United
Ravi Philemon Michelle Lee
Mr Ravi Philemon (left) and Ms Michelle Lee have submitted an application to register Red Dot United as a political party. (TODAY file photo)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: Former members of the Progress Singapore Party (PSP), Mr Ravi Philemon and Ms Michelle Lee, have filed an application to form a new political party named Red Dot United.

A group of like-minded individuals aged from 25 to 55 have come together to form the new party, said Mr Philemon in a virtual press conference on Friday (May 29). Mr Philemon will be the secretary-general of the party, while Ms Lee will be the chairman.

There are more than 10 people in the group that filed the application to form the party, some of whom are former members of other political parties. Besides Ms Lee and Mr Philemon, two others are former PSP members, Mr Philemon said.

Ms Lee quit as vice-chairman of PSP in March, citing family commitments while Mr Philemon resigned on May 12. Before joining PSP, Ms Lee was once part of the Singapore Democratic Party and had contested in the 2011 GE.

Mr Philemon, who ran as a member of the Singapore People’s Party in the 2015 elections, said that he had been planning to start a political platform for “many years” but when PSP was formed, he put his plans on hold to join Dr Tan Cheng Bock’s party. However, after some time, they decided to “part ways amiably”.

“As to why we left PSP, it is possible that we asked too many questions,” he added.

Said Ms Lee of the new party members: “These are people who reached out to us, to ask us about future plans, and in the discussion of going ahead with this, they expressed a lot of enthusiasm and support. We wish PSP the best, we are not trying to pull people over.”

He indicated that many of the party members are below 35 years old and they will focus on engaging youths. The members include professionals and business owners, Mr Philemon added.

READ: Members resigning, expelled 'no big deal' for Progress Singapore Party: Tan Cheng Bock
When asked why they did not want to join an existing political party, Ms Lee said: “There's a need for a new perspective, new ideas and new methods to be brought into this space."

Mr Philemon also said in a statement to the media that their goal is to "build a political-social platform and not just another political party".

"Red Dot United will be present, not only in times of general elections, but also in the years in between them. We will work for change on the ground with our fellow Singaporeans, to enable thought leadership and active citizen participation in the decisions and plans that affect our lives and the path of our nation," he said.

He indicated that the party, whose registration has yet to be approved, is interested in working with other political parties.

“We have also spoken to some other party leaders in the opposition space and will always seek to build each other and fellow Singaporeans up,” he said.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some powerful hands must have paid all these goons to split and formed into tiny oppies to distract voters and steal votes. When these are happening regularly within the small warlords, we don't need PAP as our enemy.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their application will be approved immediately.
PAP needs them to split the votes.
Congratulations, Clowns. May you all lose your
deposits.