• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Openly gay teacher: I am very much able to live a fulfilling and moral life

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why they loves to fuck each others' back side and suck each others' cock? Is that normal? :o-o::thumbsdown:

Some people like that. It's a kink, like BDSM.

Go fuck a man, a woman, an animal, a doll etc. But if you demand that I accept what you do and that I'm a bad person if I don't, then you can go to hell.

Gay pride comes before a gay fall. Death to the sodomites and their enablers. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faggots have morals? From who did they get their morals from?

Their morals are like the sands on the beaches....forever shifting. That's not morality. That's just following you hearts' lust and desires.
Some gays live a single lonely life. No friends. Best that way to prevent temptations.