• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Openly gay teacher: I am very much able to live a fulfilling and moral life

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1658211837402.png

Dear staff, parents and students of Hwa Chong,

An internal school counsellor of Hwa Chong recently gave a sexuality education talk for Sec 4 students. In the slides, he made some statements which were detrimental to the LGBTQ community.

These included:“58% of homosexuals have problems with intestinal worms”, “33% of homosexuals have problems with alcoholism” and “1 in 15 homosexuals is a pedophile”.

A video by truelove.is, a group which portrays themselves as helping homosexuals but are really focused on turning homosexual behaviour towards heterosexual behavior (in vain and possibly causing significant harm to the victims), was also played in the the end of the talk.

There is no evidence that gay people are more or less likely to be pedophiles. One researcher, Francis Collins, director of the National Institute of Health in America, has stated, “It is disturbing to me to see special interest groups distort my scientific observations to make a point against homosexuality. The information they present is misleading and incorrect.” (Source: The Southern Poverty Law Center splcenter.org). If we google, we will find that most of the science and scientists conclude that homosexuality is merely a natural occurrence and is like ever group in the world: there are good people and there are horrible people, but most are quite ordinary people.

I try to imagine myself sitting through a talk so biassed against my community. If I was a straight student, I would easily conclude that all gay people are disgusting and to be hated. If I was a gay student, I would be frightened further to hide my identity, to join the bullying of other gay people or even become suicidal. When no positive information and accurate research are given by a school counsellor, who we are supposed to trust for our well being, both straight and gay students are shortchanged in terms of scientific thinking and unfair discrimination against a minority would be perpetuated.​

A lot more at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2022/07/openly-gay-teacher-i-am-very-much-able.html

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If gay is moral, then straight people are immoral liao lor.
Based on his warped logic, fucking a guy's ass is moral and fucking a woman's cheebye is not.

Last edited:

kollective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do all the parents accept this?

If they do, is their problem

If they have no grandchildren, also their problem

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 152973

Dear staff, parents and students of Hwa Chong,

An internal school counsellor of Hwa Chong recently gave a sexuality education talk for Sec 4 students. In the slides, he made some statements which were detrimental to the LGBTQ community.

These included:“58% of homosexuals have problems with intestinal worms”, “33% of homosexuals have problems with alcoholism” and “1 in 15 homosexuals is a pedophile”.

A video by truelove.is, a group which portrays themselves as helping homosexuals but are really focused on turning homosexual behaviour towards heterosexual behavior (in vain and possibly causing significant harm to the victims), was also played in the the end of the talk.

There is no evidence that gay people are more or less likely to be pedophiles. One researcher, Francis Collins, director of the National Institute of Health in America, has stated, “It is disturbing to me to see special interest groups distort my scientific observations to make a point against homosexuality. The information they present is misleading and incorrect.” (Source: The Southern Poverty Law Center splcenter.org). If we google, we will find that most of the science and scientists conclude that homosexuality is merely a natural occurrence and is like ever group in the world: there are good people and there are horrible people, but most are quite ordinary people.

I try to imagine myself sitting through a talk so biassed against my community. If I was a straight student, I would easily conclude that all gay people are disgusting and to be hated. If I was a gay student, I would be frightened further to hide my identity, to join the bullying of other gay people or even become suicidal. When no positive information and accurate research are given by a school counsellor, who we are supposed to trust for our well being, both straight and gay students are shortchanged in terms of scientific thinking and unfair discrimination against a minority would be perpetuated.​

A lot more at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2022/07/openly-gay-teacher-i-am-very-much-able.html

Every faggot seeking publicity needs to say that they enjoy being faggots. But everyone knows that faggots are suffering from pedophilic urges and pains from intestinal worms. This Otto faggot needs to seek help.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All homos are closet pedos.

There will come a time when words and debates are no longer needed. You need to rain fire upon the sodomites. :cool:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think that given a choice most would not be receptive to the LGBTQ community.. Especially in an Asian context such as Singapore.. People are still quite conservative regardless of what the vocal minority advocates.. I would say most parents would agree with the counselor

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If an arsehole is being used for fucking pleasure instead of discharging bodily solid waste...normal ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to look from the gay angle or travvies angle.
They didn't ask for this. They are born different. Different taste.
Most probably live single lives. No partners. A handful promiscuous dangerous lifestyle.
But many live a depressed life.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to look from the gay angle or travvies angle.
They didn't ask for this. They are born different. Different taste.
Most probably live single lives. No partners. A handful promiscuous dangerous lifestyle.
But many live a depressed life.
So what u say just proves that being a poofter is a mental illness

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what u say just proves that being a poofter is a mental illness
Nope. But you can control the damage.
Guys like queen's freddie mercury went all out having multiple sex partners and suffered the consequence,.
Elton john tried to be normal, got married, have babies but it did not work out. A gay is a gay. But he did not splurge like freddie mercury and has one partner.
Others decides to remain single. Anonymous.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faggots have morals? From who did they get their morals from?

Their morals are like the sands on the beaches....forever shifting. That's not morality. That's just following you hearts' lust and desires.