• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open Secret: Security Guards all over Pee Sai abuse CCTV system to STALK WOMEN, attempt to rape when sperm flooded brains!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely your mother is a streetwhore just like you, your father is her random customer while you are a stray slut, a stray fucking slut. Fuck your mother's chaocheebye. You IMH whore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not deluded neither are you deluded but you are a fucking evil liar churning ccb lies of me non stop. The only reason you do that is you are ccb Malaysian son of whore just like your fellow ccb Malaysian KT Latha that attacked me for no reason aka human flies.
Ok as usual ccb Malaysians must win by underhanded means just like KT latha. No difference for @Valium human fly. Go win by churning more ccb lies of me lah son of whore @Valium. I don’t give a shit.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you fucking cunt. Your CCTV shows you fucking non stop, its a whore live channel with an ugly old slut like you sucking cock. You fucking cheap slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely your mother is a streetwhore just like you, your father is her random customer while you are a stray slut, a stray fucking slut. Fuck your mother's chaocheebye. You IMH whore!
You are ccb Malaysian chinese son of whore calling me one. Period. Whole world knows how evil and shameless liar ccb Malaysians and sinkies are now. Starting with KT Latha damn shameless and evil snake.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone else prepare a blunt knife to saw off her nipples and slit her fucking throat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will fuck her cheebye with a mop to soak up the mess and push all the filth in. You prepare another rubber plunger for her cheebye mouth.
Useless ccb Malaysians gang up with Australians and filthy Indians using underhanded means to win are so flawed!