• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Open Discussion – Should we have an INDIAN ONLY thread?

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all I bring all of you peace. Namaste.

This forum is full of racist posts against Indians. Bashings keep repeating to no end. So instead of spamming this forum with racist remarks against this race should we have just one thread and whoever who likes to bash Indians can just go in there to do what they like about Indians instead of spamming all over and worst creating specific threads to bash. What do you guys think?

Ommm. Namaste.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This forum is full of racist posts against Indians. Bashings keep repeating to no end. So instead of spamming this forum with racist remarks against this race should we have just one thread and whoever who likes to bash Indians can just go in there to do what they like about Indians instead of spamming all over and worst creating specific threads to bash. What do you guys think?

Ommm. Namaste.

The fun part is the bashing all over the place..you want to be organised, then go somewhere else.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cockroaches should be stomped on whenevr you see them. What's the point of gathering them together? Just wasteful energy.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste, let me start first.

[video=youtube;uN1CiKao-BM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN1CiKao-BM[/video]

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ommm. Namaste.

Good idea! Concentrate all the shit bashing and ultimately shit do not like to stay contained & they will spill all over the place!

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
6 Ds of Indian FTrashes...5 Cs for Sporeans

Deceive
Drinks
Drunk
Drama
Debt
Detention

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xU1Zj-UIEBw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if shit skins only remained in 1 location sure then maybe such a thread would be ok but no shit skins are everywhere spreading their shit land behavior.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ommm. Namaste.

Indian is not a race but nationality.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ommm. Namaste.

It will be better if the Indian thread be divided into two categories: An India Indian thread. A Singaporean Indian thread. These are two very different races.