• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oops why am I always right?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I don’t understand but that must be applicable to your Malaysian giant whore mother from pahang.
source.gif

Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s you pretending high ses again when Your Malaysian whore mother from pahang met your catholic father in geylang.
Always pretending by dropping subtle hints like he don’t know where is the window as never see or inside three room hdb flat before hahahahaha. So pretentious hypocritical catholic acting high ses @AhMeng

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol ..You stalk my posts..You must be siao aunty BTSS type...Lol :biggrin:
LkSnjsKwA3a0M.gif
You are ALWAYS accusing me what you do yourself psychopath stalking my threads and posting crap whereas I was just reading other people thread on 3 room flat renovation.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are ALWAYS accusing me what you do yourself psychopath stalking my threads and posting crap whereas I was just reading other people thread on 3 room flat renovation.
See everyone? Isn't she the stalker claiming not to be one and accusing others of being such?

You stalk everyone, just so you have someone to interact with. And that is the true.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
See everyone? Isn't she the stalker claiming not to be one and accusing others of being such?

You stalk everyone, just so you have someone to interact with. And that is the true.
"Well said, I have added to your points."

Lol :biggrin:

Err..Who was the idiot that always use this phrase in the old setup? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

See everyone? Reading thread on 3 room flat renovation created by others can also be called stalking by liars that just want to call you a stalker. That’s how evil Malaysian liar bastards are!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Reading thread on 3 room flat renovation created by others can also be called stalking by liars that just want to call you a stalker. That’s how evil Malaysian liar bastards are!

A slut like you will ask all the contractor to pause the job and fuck you instead. You disgusting horny bitch. The tiling guy should fuck you last and seal up your hole with cement.

Meanwhile if you can grab the guy with the drill, ask him to make a new cheebye hole for you since your old hole is so loose.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A slut like you will ask all the contractor to pause the job and fuck you instead. You disgusting horny bitch. The tiling guy should fuck you last and seal up your hole with cement.

Meanwhile if you can grab the guy with the drill, ask him to make a new cheebye hole for you since your old hole is so loose.
Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb with old loose holes!