• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OnlyFans Gatita Yan 颜颜 shows off her Amex Platinum

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me @SBFNews your so called lazy incompetent slut in office is the one that cleared all the shit high risk audit issues for SFC which no one can deny. Tsk tsk tsk such an evil ingrate criminal bully that turned victim of sexual harassment by kt latha to “incompetent lazy slut in office” based on nothing but your Ccb evil coward hide in rat hole Malaysian son of incompetent lazy slut mouth. Pui!
Oh ya of course @SBFNews is again innocent to insinuate insult me that have given hundreds or thousands of free OT hours to SFC working until 3 am at home for the first year as “incompetent lazy slut in the office”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya of course @SBFNews is again innocent to insinuate insult me that have given hundreds or thousands of free OT hours to SFC working until 3 am at home for the first year as “incompetent lazy slut in the office”.
And of course @SBFNews is also innocent to insinuate insult me that started job in SFC straight away got to do two persons job to cover lazy calculative accountant that timed her pregnancy to be during year end period as “incompetent lazy slut in office”.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@eatshitndie do you think what @SBFNews did is a stretch too? It’s a fact Malaysians and Cantonese that I met online and offline have no qualms to harass me in such evil and horrible way and then make strong denial just like this @SBFNews not just acting innocent but turned around to accuse the victim of his abuse as the bad woman “incompetent lazy slut in office”.
most unkers on sbf are here for fun to stretch legs to find release for pressure and occasionally stretch labia for pleasure. not serious lah. you can also relax, lie down and stretch your neck to let things and thongs go. no point getting uptight about what others say. just chill and unkers here will like you. also as a woman learn how to tease. teasing with sarcasm and satire is the best way to get back at others.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
most unkers on sbf are here for fun to stretch legs to find release for pressure and occasionally stretch labia for pleasure. not serious lah. you can also relax, lie down and stretch your neck to let things and thongs go. no point getting uptight about what others say. just chill and unkers here will like you. also as a woman learn how to tease. teasing with sarcasm and satire is the best way to get back at others.
Congrats! Looks like she's your fangirl :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here to warn people about the vaccine and wake pple up about their reality and the evil cabal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only loser criminal bullies hide in rat hole to harass woman to stretch labia. I am not a prostitute paid to be harassed by losers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I say Pui yi is cantonese name and nothing to do with me. Pui!
IMG_1846.jpeg