• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious OnlyFans Chiobu Rachel Mee Dropped Dead at 25!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at you Malaysian act innocent evil doer strike again to attack me by ganging up with your fellow Cantonese son of whore. Pui!
Oh ya you @nightsafari making use of dead people to insult me virgin as slut whore mistress using your fellow Cantonese evil dirty liar mouth not scared of being buried in landslide?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya you @nightsafari making use of dead people to insult me virgin as slut whore mistress using your fellow Cantonese evil dirty liar mouth not scared of being buried in landslide?

@ginfreely making use of dead people to insult me virgin as slut whore mistress using your fellow Cantonese evil dirty liar mouth not scared of being buried in landslide?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely making use of dead people to insult me virgin as slut whore mistress using your fellow Cantonese evil dirty liar mouth not scared of being buried in landslide?
Nope it’s only you act innocent do evil Malaysian made use of dead people to insult me slut whore mistress that deserved to be and should be buried in landslide. Pui!