• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only Tony Tan Qualified To Be Our President! Disqualify The 4 Other Clowns!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only esteemed Tony Tan should qualify for the Presidential Election, the other 4 clowns shoud be disqualified:mad:
Tony Tan is the former chairman and chief executive of OCBC (worth tens of billions of dollars), deputy prime minister and PAP chairman

The 4 Clowns:
1. Tan Kin Lian: He can't even speak proper English. I demand to see his Primary School and Secondary School Oral Examination results. He must have flunked them badly. Singapore will be the laughing stock of the world if they get to hear his atrocious articulation of English.:mad:

2. Tan Jee Say: SENIOR Minister Goh Chok Tong disclosed that his former principal private secretary (PPS) Tan Jee Say did not make the cut to be a Permanent Secretary, and that was why he resigned from the Civil Service. If he can't even do the job of a PS, how can he be our President! :mad: Disqualify this useless bugger!:mad:

3. Tan Cheng Bock says he has the relevant experience to be President, citing his role as non-executive chairman of Chuan Hup investment holding company since 1991. Notice the title of NON-executive chairman, so what is the role of a NON-exec chairman besides attending the board once in a while for free flow of coffee and pastries :mad::mad:

4. Andrew Kuan tried to run in 2005 but failed to get an eligibility certificate from the Presidential Elections Committee, which said the position he held in JTC did not match the eligibility criteria set out in the Constitution. JTC Corporation called a press conference in which it described Mr Kuan's work performance as unsatisfactory. How can this incompetent fool be our President :mad:.He is again putting his name into the hat for some cheap publicity thrills:mad::mad:

Some of the Qualification for President:
He must be a person of integrity, good character and reputation.

He must have for a period of not less than three years held office —

as Minister, Chief Justice, Speaker, Attorney-General, Chairman of the Public Service Commission, Auditor-General, Accountant-General or Permanent Secretary;

as chairman or chief executive officer (CEO) of the Central Provident Fund Board, the Housing and Development Board, the Jurong Town Corporation or the Monetary Authority of Singapore;

as chairman of the board of directors or CEO of a company incorporated or registered under the Companies Act with a paid-up capital of at least $100 million or its equivalent in foreign currency; or
in any other similar or comparable position of seniority and responsibility in any other organization or department of equivalent size or complexity in the public or private sector which has given him such experience and ability in administering and managing financial affairs as to enable him to carry out effectively the functions and duties of the office of President.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I alos agree that TT is the best choice for president, buthere's no need to disqualify everyone else at PEC COE stage. Let there be a contest. I'm confident that TT will win. It's better with a contest so that he won't be tagged a walkover president.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only esteemed Tony Tan should qualify for the Presidential Election, the other 4 clowns shoud be disqualified:mad:
Tony Tan is the former chairman and chief executive of OCBC (worth tens of billions of dollars), deputy prime minister and PAP chairman ...
ya, man! ...

peasants n elites wanna-b wil never b fit 2 hold n elite post! ... :mad:

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You left out the Ooi xxx Ewe - he was bitching in the ST that nobody mentioned him and that he too, is a "presidential hopeful" - he will be really angry with you.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, man! ...

peasants n elites wanna-b wil never b fit 2 hold n elite post! ... :mad:

That's absolutely right. Tony Tan is the nephew of esteemed banker Tan Chin Tuan and a borned elite. The other candidates are borned to riff raff parents.
How dare they contest against royalty:mad::mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there again

1. Clap clap
2. You are right
3. I Am Retarded Gay dog
4. Cheers!
5. I like hiding in my mother's giant pussy.
6. I use my mother's pic as my avatar

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I bet you can fit 10 smelly banglas into your mama's giant pussy just to make her high!:oIo::oIo:

sharingan83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voting for TT means you do not understand that there exists a conflict of interest. He was ex-GIC. One of the roles of the President is to check on GIC. If TT becomes President, he essentially has to audit his own work. Conflicts of interest much?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voting for TT means you do not understand that there exists a conflict of interest. He was ex-GIC. One of the roles of the President is to check on GIC. If TT becomes President, he essentially has to audit his own work. Conflicts of interest much?

You retarded attack gay dog from the Opposition

How dare you question the integrity of our esteemed Tony Tan. If you mother borned you any balls, put down your Name and IC number and I will sue your arse off til you will have to live in the Longkang

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded attack gay dog from the Opposition

How dare you question the integrity of our esteemed Tony Tan. If you mother borned you any balls, put down your Name and IC number and I will sue your arse off til you will have to live in the Longkang

haha..how much TT pay you to lick his balls?...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

I beg to differ. Being ex-GIC means that he knows where the reserves are, not a conflict of interests. He's not going to be President and in GIC at the same time.

sharingan83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ. Being ex-GIC means that he knows where the reserves are, not a conflict of interests. He's not going to be President and in GIC at the same time.

I didnt say he's going to be President and in GIC at the same time. I said that there is a conflict of interest in that if TT is President, he has to audit his own work. Knowing where the reserves are is besides the point. The point is in the event that GIC underperforms, he has to go on the record and say that GIC underperformed while he was in charge which is a conflict of interest.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
EP system is meaningless. It was designed by LKY for just in case another party wins power and wants to use reserves for populist policies, there's a PAP president in the name of being elected to stop them so that party can't use the reserves to get even more popular and entrench power. Also so that PAP has time to regroup and better chance of winning back power in one term. The rest of presidential job the same like non-elected. That's why I say spoil vote and stop the wayang.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore will go into a protracted recession if any of the 4 goondus besides Tony Tan becomes our President. Only if Tony Tan becomes our next President can our country achieved happiness, prosperity and progess.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore will go into a protracted recession if any of the 4 goondus besides Tony Tan becomes our President. Only if Tony Tan becomes our next President can our country achieved happiness, prosperity and progess.

Hi there,

1. LOL !!!
2. You kena banned liao ah ?
3. You retarded gay dog !
4. LOL !!!

:biggrin: