• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu poses masked with several unmasked people. :biggrin:

1660485885599.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu glad to be back at ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing

15 hrs ·
Glad to be back at ABC Brickworks Market & Food Centre this weekend, where I caught up with our stall owners, many of whom have become friends over the years.
Along my visit, spotted a pay phone, playing cards, and sewing machine - brought back fond memories of younger days
1f642.png

1660492436871.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu introduces SOAR. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing

Yesterday at 09:10 ·
What a difference when passionate alumni, industry partners and teachers came together to create Changkat Changi Secondary School’s unique Applied Learning Programme - aptly named SOAR (Student-centred Opportunities for AeRospace Industry). The students have aviation-based lessons which are focused on the Aerospace and Aviation Management Industry. This includes learning about the basic forces of flight, physics and how planes fly. They also get to use a flight simulator and learn coding to programme a drone’s flight. Jie Hui, Jun Kiat, Clive and Anushree happily shared their experiences in the school during my visit. They are passionate about aviation and at least two of them hope to become pilots!The contributions of the alumni can greatly enrich the learning experiences of our students, and I hope more will come forward to nurture our future generation. #ourschoolstories

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu joins Eunos residents to celebrate National Day. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing added 6 new photos.​

Yesterday at 19:06 ·
Happy to join our Eunos residents and grassroots volunteers last evening to celebrate National Day, at the invitation of Adviser Chua Eng Leong.
I thank everyone for their support, thus enabling Singapore to ride out the challenges in the last few years. The government will continue to take care of all Singaporeans, especially the less privileged amongst us. If we remain cohesive and united, we will emerge even stronger.
Happy National Day!
1f1f8_1f1ec.png

1660658069918.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu thanks teachers. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing

Yesterday at 14:24 ·
A BIG Thank You
1f64f.png
to our teachers for helping our children to find their footing in a fast-changing world, understand their strengths and weaknesses, and anchor their values.
Our 35,000 Education Officers, Allied Educators and MOE Kindergarten Educators will receive a 5 – 10% salary increase from October 2022.
We would also like to thank the public for your support for our teachers. We look forward to continue working closely with parents and our community to realise the potential of our children.
Find out more below:
Www.go.gov.sg/moescheme2022

1660743957100.png

1660743967604.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu congratulates awardees. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing added 4 new photos.​

Yesterday at 19:03 ·
Qiao Ling took a gap year after her GCE A-Level examination to intern at a start-up to explore her strengths and interests before furthering her studies.
Along with the internship, she was determined to give back to the community and took up various volunteer work, such as mentoring youths, volunteering at a hospice, and taking part in a door-to-door meals delivery programme. It is heartening to know that her gap year experience has given her new insights and strengthened her passion in IT systems, which she is now studying in university.
Qiao Ling is one of the 132 recipients of the 2022 Singapore-Industry Scholarship (SgIS) who embodies the spirit and values of courage and civic-mindedness.
With almost 80 sponsoring organisations that span 14 key sectors, Singapore-Industry Scholarship represents a key talent development partnership between our industry and the Government, and has awarded more than 1,200 scholarships since its inception in 2012.
Congratulations to all SgIS awardees this year! I believe that as future leaders of industry, each of you can play a role in charting the way forward for our economy and society.

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu visited Temasek Polytechnic. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing added 5 new photos.​

Yesterday at 12:32 ·
At Temasek Polytechnic I met a diverse range of students. Yue Yi, Jia Hao and Jonathan are student innovators and the Makerspace+ is their second home. Noah, Jeremiah and Wei Lin manage the school’s Malware Analysis Centre. You could say that their fields of interest are totally different!
But I realised what they have in common is the confidence and skills that they have nurtured in their craft.
I learnt how to edit a blueprint on the laser cutting software from Jonathan and set it to print. He had to go through extensive training and safety procedures before using any of the machines in the Makerspace+. The Makerspace+ is open to student-initiated projects and they also make products like acrylic pencil holders or keychains for school events.
The Malware Analysis Centre is fully managed by students and they provide Malware detection, quarantine and eradication support to other students in the school. The Centre partners industry experts such as ST Engineering, Palo Alto, and CrowdStrike to stay updated on the latest malware. They have scanned up to 900 devices to date!
TP students also shared their concerns and aspirations for the future with me during our #ForwardSG dialogue. We discussed the need for cross-cultural competencies, the tenacity to operate in diverse environments and how they can hone their skill sets through #LifelongLearning to distinguish themselves and remain industry-relevant in a dynamic environment.
Thank you TP for having me!