• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Thai sex ring busted in Johor Baru

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do the authorities clamp down on prostitution? Sex is an integral part of the human experience, not unlike eating and drinking.

Why not close down the F&B outlets too for consistency, instead of being a hypocrite about 'vice' and making a show of stopping the oldest profession.

ha ha ha so is smoking, it is a vice too...ban cigarettes altogether, then to wayang here wayang there with the smoke free here, smoke free there?....then we have plenty of smoking with the HAZE!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Avoid the place. High crime rate. Lots of drug addicts loiter in the vicinity. Used to have an open air makan place in the mid-70s.

They have actually made an effort to clean up that place, lesser drug addicts, but still infested, have to be very careful wandering around there. I usually go there for something to eat at a certain food stall & then move off...rarely browse around. Plenty of pickpockets...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have actually made an effort to clean up that place, lesser drug addicts, but still infested, have to be very careful wandering around there. I usually go there for something to eat at a certain food stall & then move off...rarely browse around. Plenty of pickpockets...

Dun dress or behave like a sinkie and you'll be fine.
I used to live nearby in JB for some time and have my meals there almost everyday.
Missed the sights and sounds of the place.