• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ong Ye Kunt "I distributed 2,112 CNY Orleng", I very chune, I best accountant in PAP

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ong Ye Kunt "I distributed 2,112 CNY Orleng", I very chune, I best accountant in

He is a half minister because the PAP are running out of places to put their MIWs. So they created a second Minister of Education. I am not talking about acting minister or deputy minister, but the MOE has 2 cabinet Ministers running it. One is Ong ye Kunt who is the Minister of Education (Higher Education and Skills) and the other one is Minister of Education (Schools) Ng Chee Meng. Both do not have experience in their respective portfolios. that is why he is called half a minister. Additionally Kunt is also the Second Minister for MINDEF and on the Board of MAS. This jackass earning so much money. Jiak bway leow.

Will the Honourable Minister inform us whether he is paid a Minister's salary for being the Minister of Education, and being the Second Minister of Defence?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ong Ye Kunt "I distributed 2,112 CNY Orleng", I very chune, I best accountant in

gonna vote Tudung Halimah as e Prez

I thought Singapore is secular.
I do not believe that Singapore will be sending an appropriate message to the world, if its President is covered with apparent "religious observant head dress"

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The difference is that mah pow sian lost in smc and was shoved into grc, ong ye kunt lost in grc and was shoved into a different grc. :biggrin:

If they are that capable, then they should contest a second time in a SMC, and that every smiley gentleman should contest in Aljunied a second time.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

If they that capable, then they should contest a second time in a SMC, and that every smiley gentleman should contest in Aljunied a second time.

They were obviously not deemed to be that capable. :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PostsSee All

[h=6]Ong Ye Kung added 3 new photos.[/h]Yesterday at 2:59am ·

With the help of volunteers, I distributed 2,112 oranges to residents yesterday morning and exchanged 1,056 Lunar New Year greetings. Very good morning work out!

Amazingly accurate tracking of the number of oranges distributed. Why can't PAP also track its Terrex with such accuracy. Notice that he is taking credit for his volunteers work. Instead of saying "I" distributed the oranges with the help of volunteers, isn't better to say "We distributed the oranges" Shows very poor leadership, claiming credit over such a small thing.

It is definitely better to use "We distributed oranges ..."
because it looks like they worked as a team,
regardless who was paid at least $1 million.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, it speaks to his mindset that this multi portfolio minister earning millions of dollars will take credit away from even small people. This fucker does not know the meaning of team.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, it speaks to his mindset that this multi portfolio minister earning millions of dollars will take credit away from even small people. This fucker does not know the meaning of team.

Which is one of the reasons that I do not trust such an individual.
This should one of the reasons and causes for those volunteers to discontinue volunteering for or with him him.
Given a choice, I would prefer not to have such an individual serving in my unit during NS or NSF.
Does any one of you know what was his rank during NSF, which formation and what unit was he associated with?
For any politician worth its salt, logic would persuade him or her, not to champion this individual to be considered as one of the candidates to be Singapore's next Prime Minister.

jw5

Loyal

Yes, he should learn from the Queen of England and use "we" instead of "I". :wink:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing surprising anymore.It's in the PAP DNA to be quick to claim any credit but slow to take responsibility for any failure.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Which is one of the reasons that I do not trust such an individual.
This should one of the reasons and causes for those volunteers to discontinue volunteering for or with him him.
Given a choice, I would prefer not to have such an individual serving in my unit during NS or NSF.
Does any one of you know what was his rank during NSF, which formation and what unit was he associated with?
For any politician worth its salt, logic would persuade him or her, not to champion this individual to be considered as one of the candidates to be Singapore's next Prime Minister.

He started NS in 1988, became an officer I believe. Infantry, possibly AI.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Based on what is available, I believe that he went to Maris Stella and then RJC.
CCS indicated that this gentleman was his batch at RJC.

jw5

Loyal

Nothing surprising anymore.It's in the PAP DNA to be quick to claim any credit but slow to take responsibility for any failure.

When there is any problem, they maintain radio silence. :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ongyekung/about/?ref=page_internal

Born on November 15, 1969

Educated at Nanyang Primary (1976-1981), Maris Stella High School (1982-1985), Raffles Junior College (1986-1987), London School of Economics (1988-1991).

Served NS at 4SIR and 5SIR (1987-1988, 1991-1993).

Worked at Ministry of Trade and Industry, Prime Minister's Office, Workforce Development Agency, National Trade Union Congress, Keppel Corporation.

Currently Minister for Education (Higher Education and Skills) and Second Minister for Defence.

Published by and at the direction of Ong Ye Kung, PAP Gambas Branch, Blk 408 Yishun Ave 6 #01-1264 Singapore 760408

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://www.facebook.com/ongyekung/...503765030893/1551336781547585/?type=3&theater

Congratulations to Amrin and Nadia. I wish both of you a blissful marriage and a happy life ahead together. This is a precious photo - with PM and Mrs Lee, past and present colleagues from Sembawang GRC and our spouses.

Amrin Amin
Khaw Boon Wan
Vikram Nair
Ellen Lee Geck Hoon

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PostsSee All

[h=6]Ong Ye Kung added 3 new photos.[/h]Yesterday at 2:59am ·

With the help of volunteers, I distributed 2,112 oranges to residents yesterday morning and exchanged 1,056 Lunar New Year greetings. Very good morning work out!

What are you trying to tell us ? That you are hardworking ? Why is there a need to glorify your work ? If you do this everyday, tell us again if it is a good morning work out.

Look at the old ladies and uncles who collect cardboards for a living.They do it not for work out. It is their livelihood, but they do it humbly and quietly.