• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One winner takes home biggest individual haul in Toto draw's history

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does the ST know that the winning ticket is not held by a syndicate, each of which holds a winning share of the proceeds?
One winning ticket does not mean one winner, right?

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, one winning ticket doesn't mean "one person won". :wink:

How does the ST know that the winning ticket is not held by a syndicate, each of which holds a winning share of the proceeds?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just looked at the SG pools website and noted something interesting.

Firstly, there is no issue about the prize money. The $1 Million was snowballed over 3, or perhaps 4 draws.

However if you look at the breakdown by outlets, the group one winner was a quick pick system 8 ticket from Tiong Bahru NTUC. It wouldn't have been that surprising if the same ticket also won the group 2 prize, since the extra number could be one of the remaining 2 numbers which were not among the winning 6.

But don't you find it a coincidence that one of the group 2 winners was a quick pick system 7 ticket from the same outlet? i.e. a totally different ticket generated from the same outlet. What are the chances of that? :wink:

The chances of that is that it is fucking fake....they can have 2 to 3 winners for 1st price and this happens so often, it becomes fake. I've a thread previously that compares Toto to Powerball and it shows pretty much SG Pools is faking the result. It is a fucking scam.

Who to audit them? They're the gahment, no check and balance. Every week also got a Group 1 winner and most times 2 to 3 win Group 1. This is insulting our intelligence. It's ridiculously impossible......give me a break pleasssssse!!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying toto makes me stupid.

I go buy thinking I will win.

When I dun win, I think I am unlucky.

So every time you don't win you keep repeating this cycle.

And i have this dumb hope that someday i will win.

Doesn't it make me stupid?

alchemist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just looked at the SG pools website and noted something interesting.

Firstly, there is no issue about the prize money. The $1 Million was snowballed over 3, or perhaps 4 draws.

However if you look at the breakdown by outlets, the group one winner was a quick pick system 8 ticket from Tiong Bahru NTUC. It wouldn't have been that surprising if the same ticket also won the group 2 prize, since the extra number could be one of the remaining 2 numbers which were not among the winning 6.

But don't you find it a coincidence that one of the group 2 winners was a quick pick system 7 ticket from the same outlet? i.e. a totally different ticket generated from the same outlet. What are the chances of that? :wink:

the group 1 prize winner was a Quick pick system 8..and that is same ticket is the winner for Group 2
because all the winning 7 balls are inside the tickets..thus, he won Group 1 and 2 together.

remember,,system 8 is 28 entry and cost $28..and that mean..he has 28 entry
where as if you buy $1 ordinary..you only get 1 entry.

Hope you get what i meant

alchemist

Alfrescian
Loyal

heard that the recent $5 million draw (system 8) was won by a group of Supermarket staffs in Tampines ?

Maybe..those that stay near tampines..can confirm ?

alchemist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying toto makes me stupid.

I go buy thinking I will win.

When I dun win, I think I am unlucky.

So every time you don't win you keep repeating this cycle.

And i have this dumb hope that someday i will win.

Doesn't it make me stupid?
just in case..you may not be aware..?
the probability is 1:14 million..
and if you do not know "how much is 14 million ?

take a piece of betslip as one entry..(or 0.01cm)

100 entry of betslip is 1cm..
1000 entry is 10 cm..
10000 entry is 1m..

1.4 million entry is 1.4km..

1.4km...is twice the "height of Raffles city" tower..

(edit..i think it's at least 6 times the height..not twice ?)

you try and pick that winning entry from the height

then you know..why you didn't win ?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
No, it was stated clearly that the group 2 winning ticket at Tiong Bahru NTUC was a Quickpick System 7 Ticket.

Whereas the group 1 winning ticket was stated as a Quickpick System 8 Ticket.

If the same group 1 winning ticket had also won a group 2 prize, it would have stated the group 2 prize winner as a Quickpick System 8 Ticket, i.e. same ticket as the group 1 winning ticket.

Hope You Get What I Mean. :wink:

the group 1 prize winner was a Quick pick system 8..and that is same ticket is the winner for Group 2
because all the winning 7 balls are inside the tickets..thus, he won Group 1 and 2 together.

remember,,system 8 is 28 entry and cost $28..and that mean..he has 28 entry
where as if you buy $1 ordinary..you only get 1 entry.

Hope you get what i meant

alchemist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Payout for this draw..by spools..
its about $12.6 million..

collections..??
guess ??

Division Prize Pool Winners
Division 1 $8,042,310 1 winner of $8,042,310.
Division 2 $631,610 5 winners of $126,322 each.
Division 3 $434,238 211 winners of $2,058 each.
Division 4 $237,250 650 winners of $365 each.
Division 5 $602,250 12045 winners of $50 each.
Division 6 $452,425 18097 winners of $25 each.
Division 7 $2,255,940 225594 winners of $10 each.

alchemist

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, it was stated clearly that the group 2 winning ticket at Tiong Bahru NTUC was a Quickpick System 7 Ticket.

Whereas the group 1 winning ticket was stated as a Quickpick System 8 Ticket.

If the same group 1 winning ticket had also won a group 2 prize, it would have stated the group 2 prize winner as a Quickpick System 8 Ticket, i.e. same ticket as the group 1 winning ticket.

Hope You Get What I Mean. :wink:

edited..maybe you're right..
that means..

unless that same outlet produces 2 sets of different quick pick..and bought by different persons..
which has happen before in previous draws..

Group 1 winning tickets sold at:

1. NTUC FP Tiong Bahru Plaza - 302 Tiong Bahru Road Tiong Bahru Plaza #B1-01/02 ( 1 QuickPick System 8 Entry )

Group 2 winning tickets sold at:

1. NTUC FP Tiong Bahru Plaza - 302 Tiong Bahru Road Tiong Bahru Plaza #B1-01/02 ( 1 QuickPick System 7 Entry )

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Of course I am right, if the same ticket had also won the group 2 prize, it would have said "1 QuickPick System 8 Entry" for the group 2 prize, same as for the group 1 prize. :p

But if you consider the number of outlets there are and the number of tickets generated, it is a huge "Coincidence" that the same outlet generated a system 8 quickpick ticket for the group 1 prize and a system 7 quickpick ticket for the group 2 prize (of which there are only 5 winning tickets). :wink:

edited..maybe you're right..
that means..

unless that same outlet produces 2 sets of different quick pick..and bought by different persons..
which has happen before in previous draws..

Group 1 winning tickets sold at:

1. NTUC FP Tiong Bahru Plaza - 302 Tiong Bahru Road Tiong Bahru Plaza #B1-01/02 ( 1 QuickPick System 8 Entry )

Group 2 winning tickets sold at:

1. NTUC FP Tiong Bahru Plaza - 302 Tiong Bahru Road Tiong Bahru Plaza #B1-01/02 ( 1 QuickPick System 7 Entry )