• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

one kelong civil serpant!!!

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
this-does-not-look-like-any-mrt-train-i-have-taken-to-work.html

Search google to find out more?

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
6a00d83451b52369e2017ee3e409a7970d-550wi

btw, he is civil serpent mah?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wa lan eh! The picture below........so fucking crowded? These people can tahan meh? KNN!:oIo:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. the shot is some public image item hoh.
3. the sheep should ride its train at jurong east stn where all smells, bad breath, bodies & sweats meet.
4. now, this is the reality in the world-crass transport hub!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pure wayang. If he wants to know the real situation, just need to visit their control centre during peak hours and ask the staffs to blow the CCTV footage onto the big screen.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Liu Tuck Yew did the same stunt immediately after the last election. So this chap is no different immediately after assuming his new role. Wayang.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
One day wayang only, try taking MRT every day to work like all peasants here
than I take my hats off you!

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye this guy Again, I had to be part of the marching group when he was sworn in as C.O.A, I remembered i had a killer headache that day.:oIo:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the sunray/shadow angle. Its about 10am when all are at work already.
Nevertheless, good try for a new beginning. But he did not apply for the CEO post.
He was shafted in without application form. He did not say "Let me in to solve the MRT problems".
This place only place trust in scholars; whose morals are yet known.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Meaning, either he is late for work or he is overpaid because his working hours starts late.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ummm. Is this a one-off scene or a regular scene?

Very dangerous leh. Fire broke out, casualty sure very high.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
btw, he is civil serpent mah?

Another ex-SAF trash as the head of govt-linked corporation.

These people have utterly mastered the art, the science and the skill of wayang when they were in a military uniform. Wouldn't expect anything different from them when they're in civilian clothes.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucktard should take the train during the morning rush and stand together with the crowd in the packed cabin..

At least Lui Tuck Yew did a better wayang job than him..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thing: when (not if) the 6 mil population comes, SMRT/SBS may have to hire Tokyo-style 'pushers' to herd commuters into trains.

Remember, you heard it here first from yours truly, the prophet.

train-pusher.jpg

"We can afford six million." Really? How often do these ivory tower bourgeoisie pompous assholes take public transport?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thing: when (not if) the 6 mil population comes, SMRT/SBS may have to hire Tokyo-style 'pushers' to herd commuters into trains.

Remember, you heard it here first from yours truly, the prophet.

train-pusher.jpg

"We can afford six million." Really? How often do these ivory tower bourgeoisie pompous assholes take public transport?

Datok, Agree.

As it is now, one can't even have the space to fart, let alone finding for space to sit !!:mad: