• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

one fucking faggot of city chain watches

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean geyland ah long wearing gold rolex king with diamonds got taste and class ? real timepiece collector will skip gold rolex . but if you wear a vintage daytona rolex ...then its different story ..:wink:

So do hawkers, taxi uncles, security guards, etc... wearing real or fake Rolexes have good taste and class? It makes me puke to equate wearers of Rolex watches, real or fake, as having high social status :eek::eek:

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So do hawkers, taxi uncles, security guards, etc... wearing real or fake Rolexes have good taste and class? It makes me puke to equate wearers of Rolex watches, real or fake, as having high social status :eek::eek:

Still better than Bob Sim Kheng Hwee who talks about batteries for his watches!! Gawd, batteries for watches are so ....

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rolec is very expensive u know...min is $7K - $8K.....don't slight the wearer just because of their profession..alot of these ppl stay landed properties and are cash rich, unlike those wannabe who wears IWC, Patek etc. but stay in pigeon holes n max out credit card every month.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rolec is very expensive u know...min is $7K - $8K.....don't slight the wearer just because of their profession..alot of these ppl stay landed properties and are cash rich, unlike those wannabe who wears IWC, Patek etc. but stay in pigeon holes n max out credit card every month.

And many toilet cleaners and card board collectors wear rolex too

Wake up your idea!

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah even those who wear real rolec show how uninitiated they are. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My experience with City Chain is alright. My favourite is the Bugis Junction branch. I bought my casual watch S&T there and changed battery there. No problem. Good smile, good service, first battery change within 5 years of sale also free. The girl even put the watch back on my wrist for me, held my hand and asked me comfy or not, need to adjust the bracelet or not, also free.

Of course, can't compare with my formal watch Rolex, which has to be serviced at Tong Building. There nothing is free, cleaning already starts at S$200.