• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One down, four more cases to go for Malaysia's jailed ex-PM Najib

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia's former prime minister Najib Razak, now in jail for misappropriating millions of dollars from a company linked to 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), has four more pending court cases.

Najib, 69, is facing another trial involving SRC International, a firm that was a subsidiary of state fund 1MDB.

He is being charged with three counts of money laundering totalling RM27 million (S$8.4 million), and is alleged to have received the money at AmIslamic Bank Bhd's Jalan Raja Chulan branch, Kuala Lumpur, on July 8, 2014.

His second case involves four charges of using his position to obtain bribes totalling RM2.3 billion from 1MDB funds and 21 charges of money-laundering involving the same amount.

For his third case, Najib and former Treasury official Tan Sri Mohd Irwan Serigar Abdullah are facing joint charges of six criminal breaches of trust involving RM6.64 billion of government funds in their capacity as finance minister and Treasury secretary-general respectively.

All the offences were allegedly committed at the Finance Ministry Complex, Putrajaya, between Dec 21, 2016, and Dec 18, 2017.

The duo face up to 20 years' jail and whipping, as well as a fine if convicted.

More at https://shrtcô.de/MVvc6q

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will structure his défense around j Low. Blame all the shit to him. Case will be suspended since j Low is nowhere to be found.

Why ain’t they reopening the Mongolian chio bu case ?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its enough of focusing on najib and start looking at dr m and muhyiddin.
Dr m used petronas and tax payers money to bsil out his children. Openly and blatantly. A abuse of power.
And muhyiddin for using land acquisition act to take over privately owned land and gave it to his cronies as chief minister of johore. And gomen contracts as federal ministers.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a blessing the Najip fall from power. I can't imagine he continue his tenure in Malaysia as a PM. The entire Malaysia will be in the pocket of China. China start to build and send their warships into Straits of Malacca.

Singapore will be in grave trouble and Singapore probably have to go back and unite with Malaysia much sooner then later.

Singapore has to dabble with Najip to KEEP Najip on the post, if not our investment will be entirely lose if a New power comes in.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see if the Sultan plays ball and pardons him.

If not, I believe it's more merciful to just execute Najib.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is just minor player

i want to see jho low and eunuch lee on the docks.

more evidence needs to be dug out, should not be hard to release some leaks at convenient times, i guess

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its enough of focusing on najib and start looking at dr m and muhyiddin.
Dr m used petronas and tax payers money to bsil out his children. Openly and blatantly. A abuse of power.
And muhyiddin for using land acquisition act to take over privately owned land and gave it to his cronies as chief minister of johore. And gomen contracts as federal ministers.
What about all the corrupt practices of the other UMNO politicians?