• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On the grapevine: Josephine teo is estranged from her husband, has a toy boy to satisfy her needs

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is completely defamatory. Bayi lawyer has been activated. Boss Sam better take down the defamatory post before he gets sued into oblivion from NZ.

tell us leh, did you try your luck with her during the RC meetings? watery watery one or not ..... :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard she goes to the intercontinental at bugis for her sexual rendezvous, apparently the hotel management (being paid good money) has made special arrangements for her to be snuck into the hotel through a secret backdoor. Toy boy is around 22 years of age, even younger than her own son.

it all started last year after the accusations about her hubby being complicit in benefiting from the dormitory workers’ saga raged online, where two bloggers were forced to apologise publicly.
Wow I remember when she first entered the scene during the 2011 GE. She still looked a yummy Milfy back then and TPL and Nicole Seah were the SYTs of the 2011 GE. Now both TPL and Nicole have become MILFs in their own rights. How time flies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP is only kampong chicken champion. They will always win in home court with the help of their marsupial friends.
When they compete in foreign courts with real impartial marsupials, they confirm lose.
Balls if she dare do it in NZ.

You should not insult our courts. They are known worldwide to be impartial.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why don't we do an SBF crowdfunding, so we can hire a good PI.:biggrin:

l-intro-1643625830.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always find feminist is barking at thr wrong tree. They always think that being rich, famous and equal in law is the answer to men's infedel.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't we do an SBF crowdfunding, so we can hire a good PI.:biggrin:

l-intro-1643625830.jpg
This botak motherfucker already made it very clear that no PI is allowed to investigate on any pappy dogs. I'm not kidding.
In other words, he is saying: "we will not allow anyone to expose our corrupted deeds".

tharman-shanmugaratnam-759.jpg

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is not libel,defamation and slander, I do not know what is -I hope Josephine make a public statement about this damaging accusation and sue till their pants drop.