• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On Charlie Rose Interview, LKY gives himself a B+ woh.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he has Parkinsons or Alzheimers. I don't see any trembling. Also, in the first shot, he is able to walk into the room side by side with CR, although he was doing so with some difficulty and shuffling his feet. Like I said, I think he had a mild stroke. CR was really holding back the punches on this interview, He knows its his last interview with LKY. Maybe he did not want to look like he is whacking an octogenarian in public.

Old Man told me to return this pic to u....your mum dropped it just now....i can see that u are continuing a fine tradition of literally FUCKING PAPee dogs...hehe

2wmkqcg.jpg