• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG!! Duric still our top striker!!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aleksandar Duric at 43 will lead the S League selection against Selangor tonite. Wtf, is he still our nations top striker ???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore's football has died since 1994, does it really matter? :rolleyes:

Andy Carroll would have been a better choice if you want a big target man up front.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should select the best players, regardless of age. didn't that Stange imply that Duric is our top striker.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Starting S League was a big mistake. Standard has deteriorated beyond imagination.

I blame Mah Bow Tan. The same motherfucker who had screwed up property prices and implemented ERP.

lee-kuan-yew-birthday.jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
should select the best players, regardless of age. didn't that Stange imply that Duric is our top striker.

I can understand why Fergie plays Giggs or Scholes but they normally don't start or play to give the youngsters experience but Duric is still first choice!! Says a lot about our standard but kudos to Duric for keeping the standard.

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can understand why Fergie plays Giggs or Scholes but they normally don't start or play to give the youngsters experience but Duric is still first choice!! Says a lot about our standard but kudos to Duric for keeping the standard.

FAS should consider hiring his former countryman Edin Dzeko. Apparently he may be surplus to requirements at his club soon.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With Duric still the lead striker, tells you we are really a big failure in soccer development. He is our Roger Milla.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'pore is trying to win with 10 men.............who can beat that ?

Duric is so slow, i wouldn't bother marking him..............he's never gonna beat any offside-trap anyway...........only open goal he can score lah.......