• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG...Bitcoin promise to perform miracle of Cheong 400% by end 2024...Standard Charted forecast

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bitcoin Is Set to Quadruple to $120,000 by End of 2024, Standard Chartered Says​

• Miner profitability cited as reason for revision from $100,000
  • Target for the end of 2023 is $50,000, 65% above current price
By
Isabelle Lee and
David Pan
+Follow
11 July 2023 at 01:43 GMT+8

Standard Chartered is ramping up its bullish Bitcoin prediction, targeting as much as $120,000 by the end of 2024 — almost quadruple the current price — as increasingly cash-rich miners reduce sales of the token.

“Increased miner profitability per BTC mined means they can sell less while maintaining cash inflows, reducing net BTC supply and pushing BTC prices higher,” Geoff Kendrick at Standard Chartered wrote Monday

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This after BlackRock endorsed Bitcoin. Coincidence?

I bet Stanchart wants BlackRock's ESG shekels too. :cool:

E0TpS6Lu.jpeg

Stanchart is already involved in the woke and anti-carbon nonsense.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

E0TpS6Lu.jpeg

All must huat together in Grand Finale

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

E0TpS6Lu.jpeg

No choice. If do not suppork carbon neutral initiative, kena penalties and activist shareholders will create a ruckus.