• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old samsters still remember using this to bath boh ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow the water becomes damn cold inside this thing.

Basin_1.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, no showers those days. Only baths. Scooped water from one of those big water urns. Bloody cold water.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still have two. Now used as bird baths in my garden. View attachment 190710
too deep for bird baths. i had to dispose dead birds that fell into one when it was full of water. there’s a reason why it is upside down in the pic. i had to do the same to prevent it from collecting rain water and being too dangerous for birds and other small animals.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
too deep for bird baths. i had to dispose dead birds that fell into one when it was full of water. there’s a reason why it is upside down in the pic. i had to do the same to prevent it from collecting rain water and being too dangerous for birds and other small animals.

I use them upside down. :smile:

This is the other one in the garden. In summer when there is less rainfall I add water to the trough and the birds appreciate my gesture.

IMG_2985.jpg