• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old News - Rich ATB SYT Wacked Dead by Black Belt Yandao AMDK Waiter Boyfriend

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xixi Bi Llandaff murder: Jordan Matthews jailed for life​

• Published
      21 February 2017
Jordan Matthews and Xixi Bi
IMAGE SOURCE,SOUTH WALES POLICE/WALES NEWS SERVICE
A jealous man who murdered his girlfriend after getting "paranoid" about her being unfaithful to him has been jailed for at least 18 years.
Xixi Bi, 24, died in hospital after the attack by Jordan Matthews, 24, at their flat in Llandaff, Cardiff, in August.
He was sentenced to life at Cardiff Crown Court on Tuesday and must serve at least 18 years after being found guilty by a jury last week.
Judge Nicola Davies said Matthews had relentlessly attacked Miss Bi.
The assault was the "tragic culmination" of a course of physical and verbal abuse over a number of months, Judge Davies said.
Her brother, Zexun Bi, said "the heart has been ripped out of our family".
Barman Matthews admitted manslaughter but denied the murder of Miss Bi, a post-graduate student at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
She suffered 41 injuries as a result of the attack, including a broken jaw and ribs.
In a victim impact statement, her brother said his sister had been due to run their family's multimillion-pound company and had the "whole world in front of her".
"No sentence imposed will ever reflect the heartache and pain he has inflicted upon my family," it read.
"Xixi will always be in our hearts, no matter how broken they are."
Xixi Bi
IMAGE SOURCE,FACEBOOK
During the trial, the court heard Matthews, who said he had a black belt in karate, regularly beat Miss Bi and called her "worthless".
Matthews said he hit Miss Bi, believing she had cheated on him, and cried when he was later told she was dead.
He accepted he was smoking "quite a lot" of cannabis at the time and the court heard he felt "insecure" when his girlfriend visited her family in China.
He said he became "paranoid" about Miss Bi being unfaithful to him and believed she had received a message from someone called Ben on the Tinder dating app.
Miss Bi did not have the Tinder app or any contacts called Ben.
Christopher Henley QC, defending, said Matthews "misses her, he loved her, but he accepts that the way he treated her was atrocious".
Judge Davies said: "Xixi provided you with a home, clothing, she bought a car for you. You took what she gave.
"You lied and lied again in order to attempt to exculpate yourself from the overwhelming evidence which was that during the early hours of August 19 2016 you relentlessly and remorselessly inflicted physical injury upon a defenceless young woman."

i

Jealous Briton beats Chinese-heiress girlfriend to death in brutal attack over a text message​

1 of 2
bixixi.jpg

Chinese post-graduate student Bi Xixi and boyfriend Jordan Matthews in happier times. SCREENGRAB: WALES ONLINE

PUBLISHED

24 FEB 2017, 11:02 PM SGT

FacebookTwitter

British barman Jordan Matthews was given a life sentence for brutally beating to death his girlfriend - a Chinese student.
In a video from British tabloid Metro, Matthews, 24, is seen describing how he threw his girlfriend, Ms Bi Xixi, into the bedroom and into a cabinet. He also punched her "pretty hard" in the solar plexus, he said.
The reason? He became jealous when he thought she got a text message from another man, and they had an argument which "wasn't even that big".

She also would not tell him where she had been or who she had been with that day, he said in the video.
"I threw her into the bedroom and then I picked her up from there, I threw her into the cabinet... I picked her up from there and then I punched her in the stomach," he said.
He then claims he "lost it" when she said something but could not remember her words.

Ms Bi, a 24-year-old postgraduate student at Cardiff Metropolitan University, is said to be the heiress to a multi-million dollar business in China.

She started studying in Britain from the age of 15 and spoke English, French and Spanish, the Daily Mail said.
Her brother, Mr Bi Zexun, told the media "the heart has been ripped out of our family".
The 152cm-tall woman suffered 41 injuries as a result of the attack, including a broken jaw and ribs, BBC reported.
She suffered massive bruising in the attack that began from 1.30am on Aug 19, 2016, at their flat in South Wales.
There were injuries that indicated she was hit by a "rod or stick-like weapon", according to a post mortem.
Matthews called the police only at about 8.30am, when she collapsed.
Reports also said that Ms Bi doted on Matthews, paid their rent and bought him a car. He, however, had reportedly abused her for months.
Friends said she wore heavy make-up to hide bruises.
He also threatened her and called her a "worthless piece of s**t" in text messages presented in court.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xixi Bi Llandaff murder: Jordan Matthews jailed for life​

• Published
      21 February 2017
Jordan Matthews and Xixi Bi
IMAGE SOURCE,SOUTH WALES POLICE/WALES NEWS SERVICE
A jealous man who murdered his girlfriend after getting "paranoid" about her being unfaithful to him has been jailed for at least 18 years.
Xixi Bi, 24, died in hospital after the attack by Jordan Matthews, 24, at their flat in Llandaff, Cardiff, in August.
He was sentenced to life at Cardiff Crown Court on Tuesday and must serve at least 18 years after being found guilty by a jury last week.
Judge Nicola Davies said Matthews had relentlessly attacked Miss Bi.
The assault was the "tragic culmination" of a course of physical and verbal abuse over a number of months, Judge Davies said.
Her brother, Zexun Bi, said "the heart has been ripped out of our family".
Barman Matthews admitted manslaughter but denied the murder of Miss Bi, a post-graduate student at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
She suffered 41 injuries as a result of the attack, including a broken jaw and ribs.
In a victim impact statement, her brother said his sister had been due to run their family's multimillion-pound company and had the "whole world in front of her".
"No sentence imposed will ever reflect the heartache and pain he has inflicted upon my family," it read.
"Xixi will always be in our hearts, no matter how broken they are."
Xixi Bi
IMAGE SOURCE,FACEBOOK
During the trial, the court heard Matthews, who said he had a black belt in karate, regularly beat Miss Bi and called her "worthless".
Matthews said he hit Miss Bi, believing she had cheated on him, and cried when he was later told she was dead.
He accepted he was smoking "quite a lot" of cannabis at the time and the court heard he felt "insecure" when his girlfriend visited her family in China.
He said he became "paranoid" about Miss Bi being unfaithful to him and believed she had received a message from someone called Ben on the Tinder dating app.
Miss Bi did not have the Tinder app or any contacts called Ben.
Christopher Henley QC, defending, said Matthews "misses her, he loved her, but he accepts that the way he treated her was atrocious".
Judge Davies said: "Xixi provided you with a home, clothing, she bought a car for you. You took what she gave.
"You lied and lied again in order to attempt to exculpate yourself from the overwhelming evidence which was that during the early hours of August 19 2016 you relentlessly and remorselessly inflicted physical injury upon a defenceless young woman."

i

Jealous Briton beats Chinese-heiress girlfriend to death in brutal attack over a text message​

1 of 2
bixixi.jpg

Chinese post-graduate student Bi Xixi and boyfriend Jordan Matthews in happier times. SCREENGRAB: WALES ONLINE

PUBLISHED

24 FEB 2017, 11:02 PM SGT

FacebookTwitter

British barman Jordan Matthews was given a life sentence for brutally beating to death his girlfriend - a Chinese student.
In a video from British tabloid Metro, Matthews, 24, is seen describing how he threw his girlfriend, Ms Bi Xixi, into the bedroom and into a cabinet. He also punched her "pretty hard" in the solar plexus, he said.
The reason? He became jealous when he thought she got a text message from another man, and they had an argument which "wasn't even that big".

She also would not tell him where she had been or who she had been with that day, he said in the video.
"I threw her into the bedroom and then I picked her up from there, I threw her into the cabinet... I picked her up from there and then I punched her in the stomach," he said.
He then claims he "lost it" when she said something but could not remember her words.

Ms Bi, a 24-year-old postgraduate student at Cardiff Metropolitan University, is said to be the heiress to a multi-million dollar business in China.

She started studying in Britain from the age of 15 and spoke English, French and Spanish, the Daily Mail said.
Her brother, Mr Bi Zexun, told the media "the heart has been ripped out of our family".
The 152cm-tall woman suffered 41 injuries as a result of the attack, including a broken jaw and ribs, BBC reported.
She suffered massive bruising in the attack that began from 1.30am on Aug 19, 2016, at their flat in South Wales.
There were injuries that indicated she was hit by a "rod or stick-like weapon", according to a post mortem.
Matthews called the police only at about 8.30am, when she collapsed.
Reports also said that Ms Bi doted on Matthews, paid their rent and bought him a car. He, however, had reportedly abused her for months.
Friends said she wore heavy make-up to hide bruises.
He also threatened her and called her a "worthless piece of s**t" in text messages presented in court.
This race Pommy are evil people... they are angry people stay away from them...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asian women simply go crazy over caucasian man and look down on their own.
How would you explain a wealthy postgrad student cohabitating and financially supporting a barman and yet did not leave him after being abused for months ?
In sillipore, local chinese women even go for CECA in preference over their own

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of story : don't date a martial artist. You think he could protect you, but you never think he could also kill you.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the AMDK White Privilege. And the stupid Asian SPGs are dumb enuf to give him more privilege. Their White bitches fucked up - get fat and old fast, sick in the head, want black cock etc. White man can't deal with it so they look for other race women.