• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old man money cheated by PRC “wife”

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro my trainees. I taught him how to accumulate the 500k . He should have consulted me on the dos and don'ts. Atb is definitely not worth for 1.5k handbag.

What if ATB has 24 inch slim waist to go with a 1.68m frame weighing less than 50kg?

What would you consider buying for her?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if ATB has 24 inch slim waist to go with a 1.68m frame weighing less than 50kg?

What would you consider buying for her?

No way. Atb of any sorts are not worth anything above sgd $150 . Current price tag of geylang cat1 possess all you mentioned.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always tell ATBs that I'm broke and have no cash. But they simply don't believe me at first, and think that I'm pulling a fast one on them. After letting me humped a few times, and they still get nothing out of me, except for a cheap gold chain worth $250 at most, they leave automatically, cursing and swearing at me. :kma:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Similar specs but Malaysian Chinese, boleh?

My prefered and valuable slim waist gals are all chinese. Can be malaysian, sinkie, hongkie , thai, indon, Taiwanese not in order of preference. Hard to find all except msian here.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Giving money and valuable gifts to ah tiong bu and all foreign women working in sinkieland is just as dumb as some of the policies dished out by the pappies.