• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old man and the NDP

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wish he has accepted his physical state and not further strained it. He has shown his determination to stay on his feet but at a high cost. Not everyone is has the same physique. We can have the best medical care, best food .... but we may not be able to remain physically active at old age Maybe mental stress is a critical factor which most didn't realize. The desire to look strong is itself a big stress. He needs to remove all the unnecessary bundles. Staying active mentally is different from wanting things to happen the way we wish.

good post and good comments
yes, dr lee should now take it easy
but singapore is his baby
he has to attend the national day parade
to see his effort coming to fruition
to stand with pride,with steadfastness and with confidence
the country he has built will continue to prosper
majulah dr lee ! majulah singapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I for one was glad that he was there.. he and the first guard contributed to a great extant to what we enjoy today.
I appreciate that he is still around. If nothing else he is a reminder of our country's struggles in the past which we must remember and treasure the time the first guard is still with us.

yes another great comment and observation
i fully agree
those forummers here who mocked at him
ridiculed him , humiliated him
are displaying their sheer ignorance and ungratefulness
majulah dr lee !! majulah singapura!!!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
people like escher got his butt stuck in his dirty toilet bowl
crane has his butt stuck in his bawahvulval hole
phuacb has his butt stuck in his filthy vulgar head
soikee the clone has his butt stuck - declared dead
Kopi,do not be so harsh with Brother Escher leh,you have absolutely NO right to judge him,all of us have the right to judge LKY as he ruled us since 1959,took all the credit and leave us with all the shits,you can judge him 99 good /1 bad,I judge him as 51 Good/49 bad,to each his own,dont be a dirty old man DOM2 to jusge Brother Escher that way.
回头是岸,南无阿弥陀佛 南無觀世音菩薩 南無妙法莲华经.Take care!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,do not be so harsh with Brother Escher leh,you have absolutely NO right to judge him,all of us have the right to judge LKY as he ruled us since 1959,took all the credit and leave us with all the shits,you can judge him 99 good /1 bad,I judge him as 51 Good/49 bad,to each his own,dont be a dirty old man DOM2 to jusge Brother Escher that way.

hello Dreamer,me no judge ok..me only a simple taxi driver
Escher is too harsh on my hero Dr Lee Kuan Yew, too harsh on my beloved country Singapore, too harsh on Kopi and HK
he is a very harsh man, unforgiving, vengeful, vindictive,vicious and vitriolic
a giant intellectual no doubt, but his smear of shit on his filthy mouth is enough for him to be condemned harshly
only good for toilet flushing and joss sticks eating...a demon like him should be speared...and exterminated.
too harsh??? how about Crane and Phuacb ?? am i being too harsh too ???

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello Dreamer,me no judge ok..me only a simple taxi driver
Escher is too harsh on my hero Dr Lee Kuan Yew, too harsh on my beloved country Singapore, too harsh on Kopi and HK
he is a very harsh man, unforgiving, vengeful, vindictive,vicious and vitriolic
a giant intellectual no doubt, but his smear of shit on his filthy mouth is enough for him to be condemned harshly
only good for toilet flushing and joss sticks eating...a demon like him should be speared...and exterminated.
too harsh??? how about Crane and Phuacb ?? am i being too harsh too ???

Kopi,the language you used just down to fuck Brother Escher is too much - out of order,yes,we are here to fuck each other,but there is a limit,most of us are here to fuck LKY and PAP,you group is different,it is OK,it is your right,I will defend to my death to fight for you if Boss Sam disallowes u to sing for LKY here,I asked about 5 times here,what is your score for LKY and why?,mine is 51/49,u did not bother to reply.
That is no bloody good,Kopi

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,the language you used just down to fuck Brother Escher is too much - out of order,yes,we are here to fuck each other,but there is a limit,most of us are here to fuck LKY and PAP,you group is different,it is OK,it is your right,I will defend to my death to fight for you if Boss Sam disallowes u to sing for LKY here......

If you think I am too harsh on your Brother Escher, I am sorry if it hurts you too. If you care to read what your good Brother Escher had written about Kopi and about my beloved great leader Dr Lee Kuan Yew, you might want to reconsider.

Your Brother Escher seems to enjoy some diplomatic immunity here.Nobody dares to infract him, except Boss himself. He seems to be the mafia boss here, the forum's gangster chief and the prime mover of the tone of this forum.

If you are here to fuck anyone, it's none of my business. You can do it with complete abandon. This is an open forum, and old uncle has the right to respond. If I don't respond, it means that I do not understand. Or I am ignorant. Or I am stupid old man. It's okay.I have been called all sorts before .So another accolade does not make any difference anymore. My skin is like crocodile skin now. The combined vitriole of Eschercb Cranecb Phuacb Soikeecb Chowcb plus the great intellectual giants here jw5 and TFBH cannot move me anymore. Welcome to my kopitiam. All these fucktards and shitheads had given me all sorts of names and associated Kopi with almost all pro-establishment sentiments so much so that they are now back to ground zero: kopi is just kopi, a taxi driver.Hallelujah!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it more like the nation people is struggling to throw this Mr. Menace out of Singapore but failed.

To govern a nation is not cornering all the industries to house them under GLCs and NTUC the Unions cannot be housed under PMO office.

Sue oppositions 杀鸡用牛刀 is not a leader the nation people wish to have.

Old man has lost all the respect he deserved. Too bad.

I for one was glad that he was there.. he and the first guard contributed to a great extant to what we enjoy today.
I appreciate that he is still around. If nothing else he is a reminder of our country's struggles in the past which we must remember and treasure the time the first guard is still with us.

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi,Peace.thank you me for giving me the opportunity to fuck here today,good fuck indeed!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopi,Peace.thank you me for giving me the opportunity to fuck here today,good fuck indeed!

you are most welcome
you should thank BOSS SAM for being so tolerant and so generous

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are most welcome
you should thank BOSS SAM for being so tolerant and so generous
Yes,thank you for reminder,Boss Sam,many thanks for your tolerances for all our non-sense,I pray that to one and only mighty God Allah Jehovah 全能神安拉 御和華 aka {華渚} ,that your bad Karma will be reduced and other brothers/sisters here can understand and appreciate your kindness.God bless

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people like escher got his butt stuck in his dirty toilet bowl
crane has his butt stuck in his bawahvulval hole
phuacb has his butt stuck in his filthy vulgar head
soikee the clone has his butt stuck - declared dead

lianbeng replies kopiuncle: alamak! uncle, why u go n attack them by their username!:biggrin: wait u kana jialat jialat how?