• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old man and the NDP

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hide the old man one corner or show him to Singapore in this NDP?

Show him in this NDP shows PAP under LHL leadership incompetent to get rid of old LKY idealogy?

Hid him one corner shows PAP .... what say you?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bwahahahahahahaa... he would be placed on display whenever possible, no? :p:p:p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make this NDP for his paper general soliders a trail run of his funeral wake and poccession....

Show him in this NDP shows PAP under LHL leadership incompetent to get rid of old LKY idealogy?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
likely scenario, but which one??????
will he walk,
will he be supported
will he be in a wheelchair
will he be on a stretcher
will he be absent

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you guys seem to have a field day
if Mr Lee Kuan Yew press a few buttons now
all of you will be gone asap
so do tread gingerly ok
the greatness of a man is measured by
the enormity of his actions...so do tread gingerly

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Lee is always very proud of the NDP
He will always be there - standing tall, proud and honoured
Majulah Singapure!!!

You guys have no sense of respect for a man who has done so much for Singapore
No respect for a man of his greatness and statute
Mr Lee is the greatest politician Singapore will ever have
Majulah Singapura!!! I salute a great man with so much humility and with so much love for Singapore!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GOOD MORNING SINGAPORE!!!
HALLELUJAH!!! MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!

Singapore pulled off another successful National Parade and all Singaporeans stood together with sheer pride.

We thank our great leaders for all the success and prosperity.

We thank our greatest leader Mr Lee Kuan Yew who came and stood with pride to witness the continuing success of Singapore!!!

I salute a great Singapore!
I salute a greater and more prosperous Singapore!!
Majulah Singapura!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel so proud ,so happy and so tearful watching the NDP!!!

1150947_10151504223002115_1113421387_n.jpg

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noticed old man stood up to sing Majulah Singapura leh!:biggrin: who said he cannot make it to NDP this year?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng noticed old man stood up to sing Majulah Singapura leh!:biggrin: who said he cannot make it to NDP this year?

yes Mr Lee stood with pride, with steadfastness, with confidence and with sheer joy!!!
Majulah to our greatest leader
Majulah Singapura!!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes Mr Lee stood with pride, with steadfastness, with confidence and with sheer joy!!!
Majulah to our greatest leader
Majulah Singapura!!!

lianbeng replies kopiuncle: many young able-bodied people just sit around n whine cannot even lift up their butt!:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng replies kopiuncle: many young able-bodied people just sit around n whine cannot even lift up their butt!:biggrin:

people like escher got his butt stuck in his dirty toilet bowl
crane has his butt stuck in his bawahvulval hole
phuacb has his butt stuck in his filthy vulgar head
soikee the clone has his butt stuck - declared dead

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal

I for one was glad that he was there.. he and the first guard contributed to a great extant to what we enjoy today.
I appreciate that he is still around. If nothing else he is a reminder of our country's struggles in the past which we must remember and treasure the time the first guard is still with us.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
these days can fake many things, sure is the original old man?

He is taking chap gor cheng a month for doing nothing and his double dipping son have to make sure he is there by hook or crook.

NDP is not the same NDP people use to but to see when will the old man be dead. Sad.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I for one was glad that he was there.. he and the first guard contributed to a great extant to what we enjoy today.
I appreciate that he is still around. If nothing else he is a reminder of our country's struggles in the past which we must remember and treasure the time the first guard is still with us.
I wish he has accepted his physical state and not further strained it. He has shown his determination to stay on his feet but at a high cost. Not everyone is has the same physique. We can have the best medical care, best food .... but we may not be able to remain physically active at old age Maybe mental stress is a critical factor which most didn't realize. The desire to look strong is itself a big stress. He needs to remove all the unnecessary bundles. Staying active mentally is different from wanting things to happen the way we wish.