• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old fart's vomit

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
76 IQ ceca inbred dravidian harlot mulakkaram performer's wet dream spoiled apparently because his chink masters have been exposed.

Why are you low IQ CECA virus afraid to quote me so that I get notified rather than post in every thread of mine or comment after me without daring to quote me you subhuman blackie nigger cretin monkey worshipping dravidian low caste pariah?

article-0-1498B1AA000005DC-249_634x754.jpg

article-0-1498B17A000005DC-267_634x418.jpg

article-0-1498B1DB000005DC-137_634x422.jpg

article-0-1498B194000005DC-451_634x422.jpg

:notworthy:

did you drink enough alcohol after you managed to clean your brahmin master's sh*t ?

:roflmao:

literally a sewer rat
Why keep posting your father's photo here...?
I do agree father/son have a very strong resemblance... Especially the last photo....
Wakakakakakakakakakaka....

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree father/son have a very strong resemblance... Especially the last photo....
1671013801465.png

Your shitskin keling sisters after the cow on the milk carton that they frequently worship failed to protect them from getting gangraped :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This old fart's vomit masqueraded as books called one man's view of the world and hard truths..stinkypura going tell me one thing.

Don't you believe in some pedophile arab old fart's vomit masqueraded as the '2nd final revelation'?

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention Attention!
Beria = Mudhatter.... It's that same INCEST prick!
Wakakakakakakakakaka....
Schizophrenic doe, maybe you should get yourself checked out at IMH hehe too bad they won't let you in because they don't want their straitjackets to smell like shit and curry

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schizophrenic doe, maybe you should get yourself checked out at IMH hehe too bad they won't let you in because they don't want their straitjackets to smell like shit and curry
Well said well said... I clap for u!
Poor upbringing, I pity your parents n your kids born with your sister..

Last edited:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said well said... I clap for u!
Poor upbringing, I pity your parents...
I pity your race and existence. Imagine waking up with brown skin and with shit, curry, and cow dung all over you. Then later going on some stinky forum where you jam your brown shitcovered fingers on the keyboard in defence of a Chink statesman who has nothing but contempt for your lowly untouchable sewer goblin race

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity your race and existence. Imagine waking up with brown skin and with shit, curry, and cow dung all over you. Then later going on some stinky forum where you jam your brown shitcovered fingers on the keyboard in defence of a Chink statesman who has nothing but contempt for your lowly untouchable sewer goblin race
Well said Well said.... I clap for u!
I understand your frustrations n sufferings in life. It's good u let go your frustrations here being a keyboard warrior..
But than again I still pity your parents n kids born with your sister...
Wakakakakakakakakaka....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

A sewer rat like you now refuses to recognize your own father? Is that your last resort?

76 IQ ceca inbred dravidian harlot mulakkaram performer's wet dream spoiled apparently because his chink masters have been exposed.

Why are you low IQ CECA virus afraid to quote me so that I get notified rather than post in every thread of mine or comment after me without daring to quote me you subhuman blackie nigger cretin monkey worshipping dravidian low caste pariah?

article-0-1498B1AA000005DC-249_634x754.jpg

article-0-1498B17A000005DC-267_634x418.jpg

article-0-1498B1DB000005DC-137_634x422.jpg

article-0-1498B194000005DC-451_634x422.jpg

:notworthy:

did you drink enough alcohol after you managed to clean your brahmin master's sh*t ?

:roflmao:

literally a sewer rat

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you believe in some pedophile arab old fart's vomit masqueraded as the '2nd final revelation'?

??

We know you are a single digit IQ yankee bot pretending to be a slanty but your handlers are feeding you the wrong kinds of data.

They can't get simple facts right, the algorithms are poor too, i suppose, do they rely on ceca virus code monkey coolies to cut corners and fatten their bottom lines? not just their bottoms btw? :biggrin:

Ask your handlers to provide you with better input next time if you dare to promote your faggotry here again. No one here wants to take it up the arse like you. You are free to start a poll asking who else wants to be a faggot just like you. I can affirm no one else will publicly admit to taking it up the arse like you. You are all on your own, all by yourself, promoting your perverse cause.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
??

We know you are a single digit IQ yankee bot pretending to be a slanty but your handlers are feeding you the wrong kinds of data.

They can't get simple facts right, the algorithms are poor too, i suppose, do they rely on ceca virus code monkey coolies to cut corners and fatten their bottom lines? not just their bottoms btw? :biggrin:

Ask your handlers to provide you with better input next time if you dare to promote your faggotry here again. No one here wants to take it up the arse like you. You are free to start a poll asking who else wants to be a faggot just like you. I can affirm no one else will publicly admit to taking it up the arse like you. You are all on your own, all by yourself, promoting your perverse cause.

That's the best you can do? You sound embarrassed by me pointing that you believe in garbage like the quran, and you still want to challenge the facts in Ah Gong's book.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attention Attention!
Beria = Mudhatter.... It's that same INCEST prick!
Wakakakakakakakakaka....

how come you mulakkaram devadasi offspring keep talking up incest. didn't i report that 96% of your hindu coreligionists are incestuous?

straight from the horse's mouth
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/a-good-little-pundek-hindu-incest-gone-through-the-roof-96-of-hindus-fuck-their-relatives.328091/

96 percent of hindus are incestuous, they fuck their relatives.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the best you can do? You sound embarrassed by me pointing that you believe in garbage like the quran, and you still want to challenge the facts in Ah Gong's book.

You call a worthless snot of a fake country stinkypura's self selected self imposed dictator who most of the world has never seen or heard or can identify with the the ONLY true religion, its Holy Scripture, its unmodified and unmodifiable content that has remained precisely the same even after 1400+ years and which can not be said to be true for any other texts whether religious or non religious in origin or intent.

Blasphemy!

Blasphemous idiotic yankee bot with single digit IQ can't even come up with a single original argument except copy paste, cut and copy and paste, that's what you get with a country of bumpkins who don't even have their own language and need to use a mangled up version of English.

:biggrin: