• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old fart's vomit

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
This old fart's vomit masqueraded as books called one man's view of the world and hard truths..stinkypura going tell me one thing.

That old fart was a maniac, one trick pony, moron of some of the highest calibre, and it is a sign of the immense lack of intellect brains insights that not only in teeny dot sized peesai but in tiongkok and also in yankee cowboy territory this old fart's verbal diarrhea was considered intellectual fodder!!!

:o-o:

this inferior subhuman slanty obv relied on yankee military protection, which he admitted to as well, what's difficult to understand?

only thing he did out of line for yanks would be to priase tiongkok since then he would be of some value as an intermediary between tiongs and yanks.

apart from that, on Islam and Muslims, on russkies, on ceca virus, on asean countries, on norkies, on middle east, on europe, etc this braindead and by now already dead moron just regurgitated yankee jewish BS verbatim. no thought, no originality, no deep insight, no profound intellectual observation. just a moron of the highest calibre.

4759708775_bc9c3e719a.jpg

Already, we 've proven that based on real life, this old fart was dead wrong.

the biggest failure in human history - no country has ever had a bigger population than tiongkok, and then went on to fail in spectacular fashion - is tiongkok.

this biggest failure in human history is not only weaker, but orders of magnitude weaker, than 9x less populous russkies. and that's after 40+ years of relentless chhhhhyyyyynnnnaaaa sppppeeeeed at work.

:roflmao:

I'd argue that not only russkies, but even a loser country like Iran would be stronger by orders of magnitude, despite all the sanctions embargo and isolation, than tiongkok in all metrics of any interest IF Iran had a population of 1400 million.

True that Iran like the rest of the Middle East North Africa Central Asia Balkans failed to conquer Rome in over 2000 years even once in that period, no doubt abt it. but it's also true that they are mostly caucasoids (of lower IQ variety) and thus, they are more inventive than slanties.

slanties of any type can only copy and paste. they are not inventive.

japs been stuck in a rut for over 30 years now after plaza accord and I remember some inferior subhuman slanty was going bonkers trying to explain how japs were innovative. that moron thought he knew more abt 90s than me and how japs were inventive. my foot!

japs modus operandi has always been the same as all other chinks. compete based on cost, copy and paste, they took an early lead, as other slanties also copied and undercut them with cheaper price, they found their fortunes shrink.

slanties could never, ever compete on quality.

none.

every single slanty country, bar none, is genetically, racially inferior and contains inferior matter inside their cranium which is why they can only copy and come up with hilarious if not outright pathetic "original" ideas.

IQ, Race and Inventiveness strikes once again.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Full load of crap here from an incest mudslime with severe inferior complex!
LOL LOL LOL

i didn't know you were incestuous

whatever the case, you should just keep it among you chinks

no one, and I mean no one anywhere in the world, wants chink virus

you can conduct a survey, record videos and upload them for the world to see if you want.

no one wants chink virus.
period.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didn't know you were incestuous

whatever the case, you should just keep it among you chinks

no one, and I mean no one anywhere in the world, wants chink virus

you can conduct a survey, record videos and upload them for the world to see if you want.

no one wants chink virus.
period.
I've done all the survey..
There is nothing for the world to see, the conclusion is you're still a inferior complex mudslime incest!
LOL LOL LOL

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've done all the survey..
There is nothing for the world to see, the conclusion is you're still a inferior complex mudslime incest!
LOL LOL LOL

WTF!

Who the hell mentioned survey?

Where the heck did a survey come up from?

A genetic freak, a lookalike of a frog+monkey stirred together in a pot, a mongoloid cretin, now talks how you love incest?

That's a documented fact backed by academic references.

screenshot_20200630-161959-jpg.94571

none of this is related to the topic at hand, which is old fart's vomit

that old fart was an absolute moron

can't believe absolutely dumber dumbf@rks yankees and tiongs fell for his BS and sought his advice. going to show how pathetic are those cretinous nations in terms of brains, intellect

:o-o::o-o:

if you are a subhuman paki cockroach who just fucked your female cousin in the arse and popped out your son a.k.a your brother (:biggrin:), then you can be forgiven for being a retarded nation. genetic freaks.

there's no other excuse for anybody else - not born of incestuous intercourse - to be this dumb. don't tell me your father picked you up from a geylang road side rubbish bin
or some rundown hdb rubbish chute

5301809f0b5158931039c7cc722d8fe1.jpeg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
on topic,

the old fart, an ape of a "sage" that his moronic chink and yankee admirers made him out to be, was dead wrong on all issues of import

his ego prevented him from saying the obvious - that stinkypura is a stillborn. it's not meant to last. instead he deflected and brought up stinkypura merger with malaysia sometime in the future, then walk back and how lian that such a thing will not occur.

nobody in malaysia wants stinkypura back, if anything, jiuhu wants to dump more kafir pendatang on stinkypura. win-win collaboration.

around 10 million kafir pendatang in jiuhu still. they can be dumped in stinkypura.

stinkypura still remains melayun land no doubt about it, just that it's a dumping ground for kafir pendatang imported by poms during colonial era and that were then dumped in malaysia & elsewhere in asean.

and there were some braindead moronic zombies, sons of niggers, full on dumb negroes, who actually believed that this kafir anti Islamic virulently anti Muslim braindead, & by now fully dead, kafir rat old fart's supposed "wisdom" regarding women joining work force in Muslim countries is any solution is absurd to even contemplate.

i can't even comprehend those subhuman full on niggers bastards with subzero IQ levels actually went full retard and believed women joining the work force is the sine qua non for economy? wtf!

that same old fart then went on to add since women join work force, birth rate shrinks and then you can't get birth rate up to replacement level anymore?

really so dumb? can anybody be so dumb to believe this dumb old fart's "wisdom" to fall for it unless they were full on subzero IQ niggers? i mean wtF!!!!!

:mad:

who could be absolutely soooo soooo soooo dumb as a deadbeat subzero IQ nigger to fall for that old fart moron's "wisdom" and shoot themselves in the foot along the way?

absolute negroid monkeys.

even paki incestuous cousin-marriage products should not be this dumb. not THIS dumb. seriously meh?

we're talking idiocy at sub-ceca level, at negroid level. mongoloid chinks, down's syndrome afflicted, may not even be this dumb.

unbelievable.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
his "wisdom" regarding viets also proved wrong

even pinoys more successful than viets, not mentioning thais, and indon, and obviously malaun melayu.

look at SEA games. or Asian games 2018 hosted by Indon.

many SEA games hosted by pinoys jiuhu then asian games hosted by Indon in 2018 with great success.

and compare with lousy facilities infrastructure in viet SEA games 2022. seems like going back 50 years in time.

these are the wonders of communism.
these are the wonders of confucianism.
these are the wonders of old fart harry lee's self-proclaied "wisdom"
these are the wonders of doi moi Viet style

subhumans really are subhumans

examplees

viet hosted SEA games 2022 (instead of 2021, anotehr failure on viet part, they also withdraw from hosting asian games in 2018? pathetic loser slanty commies :roflmao:)

compare that with pinoy jiuhu and indon hosted SEA or Asian games in recent yearss

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop posting your garbage here, nobody is interested to read!
Just concentrate on your incest activities!
Happy screwing your sister, daughter, mother, aunties, cousins, sister in law, mother in law etc...
Mudslime!
LOL LOL LOL

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop posting your garbage here, nobody is interested to read!
Just concentrate on your incest activities!
Happy screwing your sister, daughter, mother, aunties, cousins, sister in law, mother in law etc...
Mudslime!
LOL LOL LOL
`

subhuman blackie slanty smelly smelly chink bastard

if you not interested, then what you doing replying repeatedly to my thread here incestuous rat?

how many times must I remind you not to fuck your mother sister daughter aunt cousin niece etc?

academic reference proves reality

screenshot_20200630-161959-jpg.94571

moronic monkey brain eating harebrained slanty blacky smelly smelly cockroach

dumbarse down's syndrome afflicted monkey

5301809f0b5158931039c7cc722d8fe1.jpeg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the old fart was also proven wrong on handpicking his eunuch son as his successor for peasant gullible pliant stupid stinkies who are coolies by heritage. their heritage is that of coolies, peasants, prostitutes, rickshaw pullers, opium addicts, nightsoil collectors, boatmen, fishermen.

what is worse, old fart was also proven dead wrong on russkies. that moron could only regurgitate whatever jewish BS yanks would spit out from time to time. only exception was tiongkok. old fart hoped, he could act as an intermediary and go-between tiongs and yanks, and in that way, both would find him useful. in that way, he would get to raise his profile and that of stinkypura

apart from that, he admitted in plain terms that he was reliant on yankees for security. everything else he said or wrote is BS. rubbish in plain terms.

since he relied on yankee kuffar for protection he was excessively in praise of yanks but let his personal emotions, personal vendetta or experiences cloud his judgement. worse yet, his racist and anti Islamic kufr ideas clouded his mind to such an extent he let them out pretending like they are words of wisdom from an aged sage who was respected by two groups of moronic but populous countries on both sides of the pacific.

as we have seen, all talks of imbecilic tiongkok being the 2nd strongest country on the planet is premature.

it can't even prevent yanks from visiting taiwan, which is as good as saying, they can't prevent yanks from visiting beijing or shanghai. so much for incredible chhhhhhyyyynnnnaaa speeeed.

we might as well say, yanks are second strongest military power on the planet with tiongkok a distant third, and orders of magnitude weaker than yanks.

proof?

yanks may bark and snarl but got no balls to send their pilots in F-22 and F-35 to decimate russkies in ukraine.

just change flags of yankees, hand out ukraining passports and IDs and flags to yanks, then use your overhyped F-22 and F-35 to defeat russkies within a week if you can.

can the yanks take up this challenge?

why not?

does it mean yankee hyped military hasn't got the bite that its bark would tend to suggest?

if not, why on earth would it hype up propaganda abt its immense military might but leave ukraine to rot?

prove your might? don ukraine flag, ukraine uniform, paint ukraine flag and accept ukraine passport, then fly f-22 and f-35 to defeat russkies in a week.

have the yanks got balls to fight russkies head on?

we know the yanks dont give face to tiongkok, proving that tiongkok is a distant third, far behind and orders of magnitude weaker than the other two strongest military powers.

but have the yanks got balls? or their balls shrunk the moment the thought of fighting russkies came up?

instead of CIA-bots fighting online wars and media wars, they should go and fight on the battlespace, just wear ukraininan uniform, flag, and use your f-22 and f-35 so you can later boast they are battle tested!

(little reminder: don't cry if you are captured, tried and/or executed later by russkies)

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've to say, it's funny to see how russkie special military operation is taking on the entire west and minions and still rubbing their nose in the dirt

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

the looks on these morons' faces - priceless

can't wait to see russkies execute them

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
eff off subhuman kafir slanty chink virus spreader

we don't need any wuhan virus whatsoever

you are too dumb to understand anything complicated

you're better off joining pink dot with that fag @JohnTan

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart was wrong on just about everything.

His much hyped Tiongs have failed and turned out to be the biggest failure in human history.

His much hyped viets are not even close to Pinoys, forget about achieving some sort of greatness.

His much hyped handpicked son, eunuch Loong, chosen as PM to lord over peasant stinkies have also messed up in a big way.

That he was highly regarded by both Tiongs and Yanks is testament to the dire lack of talent in those nations of donkeys.

Now if you can't even outwit, outsmart, defeat, outrun, outperform those mediocre nations of donkeys, it tells you today - globally - there is a dire lack of talents.

Ergo, it has been proven today is an era of mediocrity, all the hype notwithstanding.

Globally, there is a dire lack of talents.

You might as well call it the dark ages. This time around it's a global dark age.

Dark age that affects the entire planet.

For anybody to be impressed by that deadbeat moron, he must have been extremely dumb. That describes all the scholars and strategic thinkers in tiongkok and yankee cowboyland who held this dead old fart in high esteem.

Ergo, it has been proven that today is an era of mediocrity, all the hype notwithstanding.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't post garbage here mudslime... No one is interested to read anyway!
Concentrate on your incest activities, it's better for u...
Wakakakakakakaka....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid incest product chink if you were not a moron, you would have seen that you are commenting. Which means you would not have commented if you were not interested to read.

As I have said, can't make this up about subzero IQ subhuman slanty chinks.

6nf769.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true I read n that's how I know it's garbage...
Stupidity has no cure for an inferior complex mudslime..
Everyday cursing people, Allah will be so proud of u...
Wakakakakakakakaka.....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you know you are lying and caught lying

first you wrote nobody reads them, nobody cares, now you admit you do care and you do.

it goes to show you are just a subhuman subzero IQ monkey

you are not people, you are kafir rats and bastards who deserve to be pulverized and crushed for affront to Islamic religion

ALL kafir chink pendatang from malaysia (incl stinkypura) deserve same fate - absolute pulverization and crushing. doesn't matter what they say when they are outnumbered and outgunned, we've seen how they fare and behave when they think, they think, they are in charge in teeny tiny stinkypura, we've also seen kafir commie bastards' behaviour in East Turkestan against tiny outnumbered Uighurs that they conquered and which were never related to peking pork trotter slurping harebrained slanty morons.

granted uighurs are turkic donkeys, we can't deny that fact either. so we can't feel too hurt over a bunch of turkic donkeys, that's only fair but the chink kafir rats have exhibited their visceral hatred and animosity towards Islam despite these same fucktard chink slanty wuhan virus spreaders being bumf@rked by their ang moh kia kafir christian jewish masters for centuries.

so yes it's well deserved whatever stinky and jiuhu chinks get along the way. they need to be pulverized and crushed to oblivion. melayun are actually too soft, affable, gentle, effeminate, forgiving, to go that far. I won't for sure. I would never let any kafir bastard anywhere in the world get away with any affront to Islam, pulverizing them is a fair solution I go for.

that said, as I have said before, this old fart harry lee was a maniac and a moron, fact that he was held in very high regard by both tiongs and yanks, tells you how much of a dumbfark were those two countries. given that both of those two countries are genetically deficient dumbfark harebrained moronic nations, i find it's easy to crush them with any semi competent country under my rule. i only need a big enough country to administer, let's say, at least 1 billion people. possibly 2, 3, 5 or maybe even 10 billion people.

then game would be over for pathetic natural resource driven dumbfark countries like yankees and tiongs who are driven by natural resources mostly called population, take that away, and they were found wanting, even holding old fart harry lee the maniacal moron in awe.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

as we've seen, the old fart has failed in every single case.

him handpicking his eunuch son as PM to lord over stinky peasants is an iconic one.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posting Garbage again! This incestuous mudslime full of imagination n living in his own world...
Wakakakakakakaka...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
76 IQ ceca inbred dravidian harlot mulakkaram performer's wet dream spoiled apparently because his chink masters have been exposed.

Why are you low IQ CECA virus afraid to quote me so that I get notified rather than post in every thread of mine or comment after me without daring to quote me you subhuman blackie nigger cretin monkey worshipping dravidian low caste pariah?

article-0-1498B1AA000005DC-249_634x754.jpg

article-0-1498B17A000005DC-267_634x418.jpg

article-0-1498B1DB000005DC-137_634x422.jpg

article-0-1498B194000005DC-451_634x422.jpg

:notworthy:

did you drink enough alcohol after you managed to clean your brahmin master's sh*t ?

literally a sewer rat