• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Old Fart Shashlik Restaurant Rude To Good White Man! Nearly Forced To Close Down And All Their Family Members To Have Sex With Good White Man!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
incident.jpg

A Caucasian man was caught on video screaming at staff at Shashlik Restaurant and threatening to close down the establishment.

"I will drop every f**king last one of you"
From the footage that was sent by a Mothership reader, this is the profanity-laden transcript of what the man said:

"I will drop every f**king last one of you.

Now, f**k off! And back the f**k off!

I will close your establishment down and I will f**k every family member you've got from here to China you little b**ch.

Because I own China too! F**k you!"

What happened in the video clip
The man's anger seemed to be directed towards a male staff dressed in a black polo.

At one point, the man was standing nose-to-nose with the male staff while spewing his profanities.

The man was shouting so loudly that his words could be heard from several tables away, where the video was filmed.

Meanwhile, a woman, presumably a female staff, tried to mediate the tension between both men.

Customer: Profanities and outburst were uncalled for
According to the reader who sent in the clip, the incident happened at around 9:15pm - 9:20pm.

The reader surmised that the incident could have arisen due to the customer coming late and the restaurant's policy of not accepting walk-in customers after a certain time. According to Shashlik Restaurant's website, their last order time is 9:00pm.

"As a dine-in customer, we felt that his profanities and outburst of emotions was uncalled for. Some of his statements were very racist as well," said the reader who commended the staff for remaining professional throughout the incident.

"They tried to request for him to leave the restaurant politely when he started raising his voice, but he refused to do so. The restaurant staff said that they would call the police and he claimed that the police can be called in because ‘he owns the Singapore Police Force too'".

Aside from the staff, other customers tried to calm the man down, according to our reader.

"Some restaurant customers also stood up and told the customer to calm down. After this video was recorded the man was seated at a corner beside the entrance and continued shouting. Throughout the time where the customer was seated, another restaurant customer was seen talking to him and trying to calm him down."

The man's outburst was a rude shock to many customers, among whom were senior citizens and kids.

The saving grace was the staff's professional conduct, which the reader commended.

"We would like to commend the restaurant staff and some patrons for standing up and staying calm. The restaurant staff also went to every table to apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Mothership has reached out to Shashlik Restaurant for more information about the incident and will update this article when we hear back from them.

https://mothership.sg/2023/06/racist-man-threatens-shashlik/

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fkin white Trash! Only dare bullynballess Singkies, Try this stuff in Thailand, he will be stuffed by siam kias

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
How dare this Sinkie want to challenge a foreigner? He should immediately apologise to this good foreigner or he will end up in jail. Doesn't the Sinkie know that Sickipoora laws do not apply to foreigners ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
..isn't this a Hainanese-Owned, Managed Restaurant, pretending to be Russian ?
This Ang Mor is Lucky he did not encounter the Grumpy Hainanese Ah Kor Elderly Boss

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
peesai is bursting at the seams....bound to happen, lets see how poodles handle this....
during the 80s, i was riding a motobike, at a traffic light outside ming court, amdk was crossing the road, out of the blue, 4 locals with wooden planks suddenly appeared out of nowhere and whacked the fuck out of the amdk, he was half dead and bleeding profusely everywhere. much enjoyed and i believe the culprits were never caught...or the police was secretly laughing

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
incident.jpg

A Caucasian man was caught on video screaming at staff at Shashlik Restaurant and threatening to close down the establishment.

"I will drop every f**king last one of you"
From the footage that was sent by a Mothership reader, this is the profanity-laden transcript of what the man said:

"I will drop every f**king last one of you.

Now, f**k off! And back the f**k off!

I will close your establishment down and I will f**k every family member you've got from here to China you little b**ch.

Because I own China too! F**k you!"

What happened in the video clip
The man's anger seemed to be directed towards a male staff dressed in a black polo.

At one point, the man was standing nose-to-nose with the male staff while spewing his profanities.

The man was shouting so loudly that his words could be heard from several tables away, where the video was filmed.

Meanwhile, a woman, presumably a female staff, tried to mediate the tension between both men.

Customer: Profanities and outburst were uncalled for
According to the reader who sent in the clip, the incident happened at around 9:15pm - 9:20pm.

The reader surmised that the incident could have arisen due to the customer coming late and the restaurant's policy of not accepting walk-in customers after a certain time. According to Shashlik Restaurant's website, their last order time is 9:00pm.

"As a dine-in customer, we felt that his profanities and outburst of emotions was uncalled for. Some of his statements were very racist as well," said the reader who commended the staff for remaining professional throughout the incident.

"They tried to request for him to leave the restaurant politely when he started raising his voice, but he refused to do so. The restaurant staff said that they would call the police and he claimed that the police can be called in because ‘he owns the Singapore Police Force too'".

Aside from the staff, other customers tried to calm the man down, according to our reader.

"Some restaurant customers also stood up and told the customer to calm down. After this video was recorded the man was seated at a corner beside the entrance and continued shouting. Throughout the time where the customer was seated, another restaurant customer was seen talking to him and trying to calm him down."

The man's outburst was a rude shock to many customers, among whom were senior citizens and kids.

The saving grace was the staff's professional conduct, which the reader commended.

"We would like to commend the restaurant staff and some patrons for standing up and staying calm. The restaurant staff also went to every table to apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Mothership has reached out to Shashlik Restaurant for more information about the incident and will update this article when we hear back from them.

https://mothership.sg/2023/06/racist-man-threatens-shashlik/
AMDK is a ultra high net worth big shot sir, jiu GG liao

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
..isn't this a Hainanese-Owned, Managed Restaurant, pretending to be Russian ?
This Ang Mor is Lucky he did not encounter the Grumpy Hainanese Ah Kor Elderly Boss
yah lah, cheebye place almost went bust, last min had to be bailed out by funding from concerned netizens LOL. @JohnTan obviously pretends he is well-travelled and well versed by calling it a Russian restaurant. The fucker probably squats under a flyover.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just make an exception and have him seated, and then serve him a meal with special ingredients added.
and serve sexpired shashlik recovered from trash with shitlik from karchng mucus and slushlick from salivary gland? and let him know it’s a very special one off: “shashitlickety lick!”