• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart Begins to Kaput Reform Party!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why wait till now then arrest the Naidu? Why no arrest of the Burmese drug lords that cum in and out of Peesai freely?

Reform Party man wanted by US

Wednesday, 30 September 2009, 2:14 am | 401 views

Straits Times
29 September 2009. By Elena Chong.
Former Reform Party committee member Balraj Naidu made a brief court appearance on Tuesday for an extradition hearing which was adjourned until next Monday.
The businessman was arrested at his home last week and brought to court on a warrant of arrest.
He is wanted by the US Government on two terrorism-related charges and brokering an arms deal with the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Ellam (LTTE) .
No charge has been laid against him.
The request for his extradition was made around the middle of the year.
Family members of Mr Naidu were in court with his lawyer, who declined comment.
Source: Straits Times
Press Statement by the Reform Party
The Reform Party
18A Smith Street Singapore 058932 Tel: 6534 9641
30 September 2009.
This US extradition request came as a complete surprise to me. I have just now spoken to Mr Naidu’s lawyer and understand that the request relates to matters that are alleged to have occurred back in 2006. It therefore pre-dates the Reform Party and so The Reform Party has no knowledge of the case.
Mr Naidu had already stepped down from the CEC before this case came to light although he is still a member of The Party.
Our concern now is for his family and we are in discussions with his lawyer as to how we can best assist them through this difficult time and with finding legal representation in the U.S. should the extradition request proceed. Meanwhile, we note that this is an ongoing judicial process and I understand that it is in the very early stages and therefore any further comment on our part would be pure speculation and maybe prejudicial to him.
Regards,
Kenneth Jeyaretnam
SG. The Reform Party

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is typical of the PAP. There are hundreds of outstanding Interpol warrants, request for extraditions from Indonesia and many countries for their nationals siphoning of state funds, committing criminals offences, genocide case etc.

The moment you cross the OB marker and get into politics, the PAP will run a complete check, go thru your T&E expenses, your stationary procurements, your unpaid, utility bills, your taxes etc and find a pipsqueak of an excuse and use a sledgehammer.

LTTE died in the beaches of Sri Lanka one fateful dawn. Its does not exist anymore. The guy has been living in the same house for donkey years and the extradition request was 3 years ago.

Fuck, what happened to the 2 US Embassy staff that attended the private viewing of the Seelan's political film at the hotel. Why is the US now screwing with political parties of this country. I like to see the 2 American arseholes explain to the their new found friends what their bosses are doing.

Looks like RP is a threat as Chee was when he first joined Chiam.

I bet you the excuses will be that terrorism is different to democracy and freedom. Remember one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal,

Whether it is freedom fighter or terrorist, a bomb in the face is still a bomb in the face.

You can politicise a bomber, but a bomb is kills indiscriminately.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think Jek Yuen Tong, James Fu, Devan Nair was doing in the past - planting tomatoes. Why do you think Mandela landed in Prison for decades - doing origami.

When they dropped the bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you think they were irrigating farms so the Japs can export bonsai plants to the world.

When we went for NS, we were schooled in explosives and guess what they are used for - quarrying for granites for HDB.

Wake up to the wider world. PAP can only hoodwink people like you. The son of a Burmese leader is attending school in at UWC. Do you think, selective process is an place.

scroobal,

Whether it is freedom fighter or terrorist, a bomb in the face is still a bomb in the face.

You can politicise a bomber, but a bomb is kills indiscriminately.

look4edmund

Alfrescian
Loyal
United States is run by puppets that are launching the New World Order. Go run a check on the Rockefellers, Rothschild, JP Morgan and the Bush Family. Look at The Obama Deception to know who's pulling the strings at the back.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is typical of the PAP. There are hundreds of outstanding Interpol warrants, request for extraditions from Indonesia and many countries for their nationals siphoning of state funds, committing criminals offences, genocide case etc.

The moment you cross the OB marker and get into politics, the PAP will run a complete check, go thru your T&E expenses, your stationary procurements, your unpaid, utility bills, your taxes etc and find a pipsqueak of an excuse and use a sledgehammer.

LTTE died in the beaches of Sri Lanka one fateful dawn. Its does not exist anymore. The guy has been living in the same house for donkey years and the extradition request was 3 years ago.

Fuck, what happened to the 2 US Embassy staff that attended the private viewing of the Seelan's political film at the hotel. Why is the US now screwing with political parties of this country. I like to see the 2 American arseholes explain to the their new found friends what their bosses are doing.

Looks like RP is a threat as Chee was when he first joined Chiam.

I bet you the excuses will be that terrorism is different to democracy and freedom. Remember one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The border to cross is the CEC. This chap has been a CEC member of RP. Had he not, the story would be different. Once you cross the CEC line your name has to be submitted to the ROS, they will run "checks" on various things. The ROS runs like a ISD junior arm, a practice that began in the 60s when the Works Brigade and others were infiltrated.

The PAP's argument is to keep the country "safe" as the CEC member would be high-chance a minister when the party comes to power. However, the same way is also used to root out NTUC unionists who may be concurrently opposition leaders, in the case of Ali Aman of PKMS (now ex-PKMS). The NTUC is unshamedly PAP-affiliated and funnily an opposition member can find a job more easily in a govt department than the NTUC. What I find interesting is that the lesser known Registry of Trade Unions (RTU) actually works with ROS too when they are not linked.

It was not RP is "more" or "less" threat. The same would have happened if people found guilty of criminal matters cross the CEC line in what some term as "useless" parties like WP or SPP. Most people tend to see any non-PAP party as opposition and that's good enough for the PAP.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were people at Reform Party dinner that jolted the PAP. Full stop! Don't ask leetahbar. he wasn't there and he won't know. He gets his info from YouTube.

Last edited:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

I doubt the PAP has any power to influence the court process in the US. The US case according to K J predates to 2006, with the extradition request in Singapore in 2009 which means the charges were raised in that same period.

Legally it does not matter that the LTTE died in 2009 , what matters is what he was alleged to have done for the LTTE in 2006.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how it works. The US and all countries will issue request for extradition. Its up to the home country to respond. They are not required to hand over anyone. Both the US and Singapore have signed extradition treaties but these have conditions for both parties to decline. The same goes for Interpol warrants.

As I stated in my first post, its up to Singapore. I did not mention that the US was influenced. The 2 US staff at the embassy was in reference to SDP and friends who have little clue which is the dog, which is the tail and what is wagging what.

I am also not talking about the legalities. I am well aware of that it is valid. I am talking about acting 3 years after the request. As you know we have placed both an Indian and Chinese under ISA for arms smuggling for LTTE previously. Its obvious that we have become smart and use the US to doing our cleanup for us. I am sure the US is not stuck. Believe me the US after this incident will be mindful of issuing warrants and extradition request unless it used for other purposes.

This is another case of shooting the chicken to frighten the monkeys as Robox likes to remind all of us.

Dear Scroobal

I doubt the PAP has any power to influence the court process in the US. The US case according to K J predates to 2006, with the extradition request in Singapore in 2009 which means the charges were raised in that same period.

Legally it does not matter that the LTTE died in 2009 , what matters is what he was alleged to have done for the LTTE in 2006.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Agree.

The border to cross is the CEC. This chap has been a CEC member of RP. Had he not, the story would be different. Once you cross the CEC line your name has to be submitted to the ROS, they will run "checks" on various things. The ROS runs like a ISD junior arm, a practice that began in the 60s when the Works Brigade and others were infiltrated.

The PAP's argument is to keep the country "safe" as the CEC member would be high-chance a minister when the party comes to power. However, the same way is also used to root out NTUC unionists who may be concurrently opposition leaders, in the case of Ali Aman of PKMS (now ex-PKMS). The NTUC is unshamedly PAP-affiliated and funnily an opposition member can find a job more easily in a govt department than the NTUC. What I find interesting is that the lesser known Registry of Trade Unions (RTU) actually works with ROS too when they are not linked.

It was not RP is "more" or "less" threat. The same would have happened if people found guilty of criminal matters cross the CEC line in what some term as "useless" parties like WP or SPP. Most people tend to see any non-PAP party as opposition and that's good enough for the PAP.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

According to the report the extradition request was issued in 2009 by the US. Kenneth says the case pre dates to 2006 which might mean he was questioned or under federal investigation until 2009 for which he was then charged and then extradition requested.

Time frame is fair,an vis sa vis an extradition request for terrorist supporter seems fair in my view. I would just say bad luck on KJ's part but I believe he can shrug this off.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charges were laid in 2006. Ask Low to ask in Parliament when the Interpol warrant was issued and when did we receive it.

Dear Scroobal

According to the report the extradition request was issued in 2009 by the US. Kenneth says the case pre dates to 2006 which might mean he was questioned or under federal investigation until 2009 for which he was then charged and then extradition requested.

Time frame is fair,an vis sa vis an extradition request for terrorist supporter seems fair in my view. I would just say bad luck on KJ's part but I believe he can shrug this off.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you ask the PAP to release tha cases where Interpol has issued warrants for singapore residents. The issue is selective prosecution.

Singaporeans have gown up to accept whatever is published and assume that if something is not revealed than there is no fire.

Why do you think the number of Singapore citizens is now a State Secret. Tell me how many Singaporeans are citizens.

The real issue is did he or not involve in the act of terrorism.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couldn't answer the question could you? Any other country has that data published for public consumption.

See? You just proved my point again. Dun need to throw smoke bomb..
Do u mean PAP suka suka make up this news? Damn,,if this statement came from lamei or other twix from SDP, I can understand..you are not as intelligent as I thought. Again I stress..no need to fear if commit no crime.

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal

What about the ROS and the people who work for it? How does the government recruit them? :confused:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So the moral of the story is, if you're a terrorist, don't join any opposition CEC. :biggrin: