• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old birds here got take this old one-door bus before ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1000000649.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too old school for me.

But I enjoyed taking a ride on non-aircon buses. Especially at night, when there was less traffic and the bus went very fast. You could feel the wind.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This model was operated in the 1970s. Albion Viking made in the Scottish Highlands. I sat before.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buses those days had character. In those days you can easily spot the bus number by the model.
Bus 112 was using this model that ferried me from Holland Road to Kim Seng primary school. Have to press the ceiling's long rubber strip for the beep sound.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it’s like a geylang prostitute. 1 lobang in for multiple cheongsters and 1 lobang out after paying fare and getting sticky, stinky and sweaty swimming in a bus full of aimless spermy sinkies.