• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

oh my shit!! clinton666 was LTS" weird FT IT tenant!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's an uncanny resemblance to my li'l brother LTS' weird tenant who had since quit from his premises. his tenant was one weird chap who came from Ipoh. in a matter of a few yrs, got PR status and then in a very short time was given "singapore pink i/c". how that process works really puzzle me.

he now owes many banks and credit cards lots of money. for whatever reasons it was a mystery. the poor LTS was hounded by court runners who pasted WRIT OF SEIZURE on his house. he kept getting O$P$ from sweetly voiced girls from banks and credit cards firms.

"clinton" rented the place at a dirt cheap $300 per mth with lots of TLC from the generous blurcock LTS. kopi, tea and maggie mee are free helpings to the ungrateful tenant.

there are many delightful RA-21 stories to share like clinton always sneaked out in the middle of the night to a waiting taxi and won't be back till early dawn with soiled undies. juicy fantastic tales! my god! better than BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!!

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
his weird tenant had a seriously altered ego.

how many undies change does a normal guy really have?

usually it would be like 1 undies change per day, right?

his weird tenant did his laundry weekly. there would be 2 bamboo poles of psychedelic bright colors national undies alone - about 20 or more pairs. isn't that weird?