• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Off to Shenzhen, China

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from SZ five day trip.

Accomodations :

Basically the house there are small. I stay at my friend house, a 2 bedroom apt. Rental is 2000 ($400) only. And all the house got metal bars that makes u feel like u r living in a prison. The toilet is squating type, and no flush, have to pour water. I dont think singapore can find this kind of house anymore.

Internet :

Cannot use facebook, sammyboy forum.... Youtube also slow. And some game sites i been playing also slow

Enviorment :

People spits everywhere, children urine everywhere. Hawkers chopping meat on the floor !!!

Traffic :

Opposite of singapore. There, ppl look out for cars, not cars look out for people.

Food :

Super cheap. Singapore food is about 3 times more expensive.

People :

Friendly, socialable. Never meet anyone trying to cheat or dishonest.

Now, can someone tell me, if i were to go to Shenzhen and open a Nail Salon as a boss and rent a place, is it possible ? What are the procedures ? Will i be able to stay there long term and end up getting a citizenship and marry there ?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why would anyone want to apply for PR in china? Anyway, thank you Yellow Ribbon for the feedback :smile:

I'm off to GZ tomorrow, so I won't be able to access SBF then?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone want to apply for PR in china? Anyway, thank you Yellow Ribbon for the feedback :smile:

I'm off to GZ tomorrow, so I won't be able to access SBF then?

Facebook confirm cannot... when i try to access sbf, is a bit slow and then the connection problem page appears.

But i can access sbf with my iphone5. but slow.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can use your nail salon as a basis for applying a Permanent Residence Permit. You also need to be of good health and have no criminal record. If you are marrying a PRC citizen, getting the PR there is even easier.

criminal record as in fine ? if fine in court consider ?? never go jail before can appeal ?

or can under table ???