• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of Zodiacs & Horoscopes..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do you think some of the personaLity traits' as described in the books are rather chun ?..:wink:
UsuaLLy i wouLd be keen to find out what's the other person's Zodiac or Horoscope signs, if i am particuLarLy interested in the other party; whether it's for networking or sociaLing purposes.
For exampLe. having a friend with a Dog's zodiac; you can be sure he/she can be quite 'LoyaL' to your friendship, of course after 'smeLLing' you..:smile:
Or, you can be quite sure of enough food & drinks on the tabLe; if you are dining out with Rats..cos
these are usuaLLy the spendthrifts and connoisseurs of good foods..
And how about a Taurean ?..who's weLL known for his steadfastness but stubborn way..
A Virgoan ?..a sensitive & feminine woman who's aLways crying over Lost Love..
The List goes on, but uLtimateLy; do you beLieve ?..:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The List goes on, but uLtimateLy; do you beLieve ?..:biggrin:

since me had indicated that my "birthdate" is 4th September, it classifies me as a Virgo. does my online persona fit the description of a Virgo? :p:p:p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zodiac signs and horoscopes is a casual topic for conversation. Anyone who takes it further than that and uses it as a measure of personal traits or character would not come across as one of any brightness but a rather superstitious person.

Cheers!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
since me had indicated that my "birthdate" is 4th September, it classifies me as a Virgo. does my online persona fit the description of a Virgo? :p:p:p

That's the birthdate of the girl whom I lost my virginity to :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
did dat virgo gal lose her virginity 2 u? ...

Yeah. Indonesian Chinese. She was 16, I was 17. Junior in my secondary school. She would always tell me how Li Yi Peng would have a driver cum security guard waiting for him at school.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah. Indonesian Chinese. She was 16, I was 17. Junior in my secondary school. She would always tell me how Li Yi Peng would have a driver cum security guard waiting for him at school.
u got ask her y she never choose li yi peng but choose u? ...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zodiac signs and horoscopes is a casual topic for conversation. Anyone who takes it further than that and uses it as a measure of personal traits or character would not come across as one of any brightness but a rather superstitious person.

Cheers!
Bro, you wouLd be surprised that they are rather correct to a certain extend..soon you wiLL noticed how those born
in Pig's years usuaLLy Live their Lifes' quite comfortabLy.:wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, you wouLd be surprised that they are rather correct to a certain extend..soon you wiLL noticed how those born
in Pig's years usuaLLy Live their Lifes' quite comfortabLy.:wink:

Monkey and mouse
Monkey and tiger

Which one more compatible?

DroppingHeehaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are what you believe. Horoscope has little influence over me at making decisions since I try to look at things with a pinch of salt. The generalization on the individual's traits may be true on a common basis but it doesn't hold water if there's external factor that comes into view and may cause changes to said person associated to certain element.

Last edited: