• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of Sabah KK Quake, TKPS and its after shocks...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Half-Mast Flags on declared Day of National Remembrance (June 8)

11407053_921196811276359_8868904925730636906_n.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Minister Heng crying over this tragedy. What a sincere gentlemen? Where the fuck is Low Thia Khiang? I thought you opposition cocksuckers say he is very caring MP? Farker is nowhere to be seen.

11393319_10152923666437934_3007381387961435897_o.jpg

"I need to compose myself": A visibly emotional Education Minister Heng Swee Keat had to step aside while speaking to reporters about #SabahQuake, after visiting injured Singaporean students at KK Women's and Children's Hospital. http://cna.asia/sabahquake

Photo: Goh Chiew Tong

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why MOE ?

So how many deaths is considered acceptable:confused: This is not NS but kids going on a field trip.

This looks like a case of incompetence. Something like what went on with our MRT system. For years the CEO did not allocate sufficient $ for maintenance. The eventual outcome is that the system collapsed & we now have breakdowns on a regular basis. Just another honest mistake:rolleyes:

Shouldn't come as a surprise. When you have incompetent people in the system, things will eventually go wrong.

going by your logic, since maids have been known to cause the deaths of employers and vice versa, might as well ban both maids and employers. otherwise, the gov is incompetent whenever there is death due to accidents. what kind of fucked up logic is this?

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The star online: 10 students of Tanjong katong primary sch killed

Wohhhhh! Have a heart man, wat if tos were one of ur own kid or ur close ones.

All the missing persons have been accounted for, albeit there are no survivors. It is a sad incident, but no one should be blamed for the outcome of the trip. No one could have predicted the earthquake.

Although our hearts go out for the grieving families, this unfortunate incidence ought not to deter Singapore children from participating in future overseas adventure trip.

Rachel Ho Yann Shilin, 12, (Female)
Sonia Jhala, 12, (F)
Emilie Giovanna Ramu, 12, (F)
Ameer Ryyan bin Mohd Aded, 12, (M)
Navdeep Singh Jayral s/o Raj Kumar, 13, (M)
Mohammad Ghazi b Mohamed, 35, (M)
Loo Jian Liang Terrence, 29, (M)
Muhammad Daanish b Amran, 22, (M)
Wee Ying Ping Peony, 12 (F) – (Body recovered Friday)

My country is infested with foreign trash/pests and you're too fucking blind to see that majority of them who got killed are newly minted citizens selected from the foreign trash pool!

I extend my deepest sympathy only to the parents & next of kin of native Singaporeans; be they Indians, Malays or Chinese.

I hope more of these newly minted citizens perish in SG50!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP low life shit, very fast in posting your master's voice... a very good ball-licker indeed.

Fuck your mother chee bye. Fucking UMNO dog!

The Singaporeans die in your country. You must be overjoyed that Singaporeans die correct?

Fuck you!!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sonia Jhala, 12, (F)

My country is infested with foreign trash/pests and you're too fucking blind to see that majority of them who got killed are newly minted citizens selected from the foreign trash pool!

I extend my deepest sympathy only to the parents & next of kin of native Singaporeans; be they Indians, Malays or Chinese.

Well said.... will up your points.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sonia Jhala, 12, (F)

Now we know why there is a day of mourning and lowering of the national flag at half mast.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sonia Jhala, 12, (F)

Reason why there is day of national mourning and lowering of flag at half mast.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

11393319_10152923666437934_3007381387961435897_o.j  pg

Heng Swee Keat's speech on 'holistic education'.

[video=youtube;AVmmppfZC04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmmppfZC04[/video]

Mr Heng, their blood is on your hands, no point looking so sad now. :kma:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now we know why there is a day of mourning and lowering of the national flag at half mast.

you oppo morons are despicable. when the pap gov is slow to jump on the half-mast bandwagon that is cheered and goaded on by oppo cyber trolls for political mileage, you kpkb about gov indifference to the tragedy. now when gov has shown complete remorse to the event and wants whole cuntry to remember victims with half mast and minute of silence, you kpkb that it is done because they were mostly foreigners. heads you win, tails they lose. despicable to make political hay out of a tragedy. :rolleyes:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Heng is sad cos he may need to climb MK to show that it is really a safe trip

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you oppo morons are despicable. when the pap gov is slow to jump on the half-mast bandwagon that is cheered and goaded on by oppo cyber trolls for political mileage, you kpkb about gov indifference to the tragedy. now when gov has shown complete remorse to the event and wants whole cuntry to remember victims with half mast and minute of silence, you kpkb that it is done because they were mostly foreigners. heads you win, tails they lose. despicable to make political hay out of a tragedy. :rolleyes:

None as despicable as the scums in white.

When was the last time (before the arrival of the "new citizens") do we have a day of mourning and lowering of the flag at half mast for major accidents.

Hotel New World Collapse, Sypros Explosion Accident, Nicoll Highway Collapse.

PAP and the state controlled media wins hands down when it comes to making political hay out of a tragedy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i cant believe the entire video is 54 minutes long,if this was british parliament,somebody would tell him to shut the fuck up and let the real parliamentary debate begin.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why MOE ?

What cock is this? Singapore has not faced war in decades. By that same logic, should Singapore disband the SAF?

No need disband saf, just shorten NS to 6 mth. Train in small arm and tactical infantry training can liao. Get a professional army supported by reserves more than enough to defend this little red dot.