• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations from a polling agent

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If i'm not wrong, Once the FTs were given singapore citizenship, they have 10 years to decide to give up their other citizenship or remain as a singaporean.
I know for the filipino citizens, they can reacquire their citizenship anytime they wish after renouncing.
Only singapore makes it difficult for ex singaporeans to become singaporeans once again. They make it so difficult, it borders on punishing the individual for leaving in the first place.

If they re-acquire their former citizenship and still have the new singapore one, its illegal. They should be punished by having their sinkie citzenship stripped from them and have their flats and CPF confiscated.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
karma = first wife died pre maturely; son albino; mother reluctant to go.............father went in discomfort; self kena lymphoma & prostate cancer........
now letz watch his bloodline & those cronies'

Doesn't mean anything. If I told you that you will be the richest family in singapore and have literally billions of $ and hundreds of properties, in exchange for all the karma you mentioned above, many people would gladly take this faustian bargain.