• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama coming to Spore

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.ptinews.com/news/228982_Prez-Obama-to-attend-APEC-meeting-in-Singapore

* Prez Obama to attend APEC meeting in Singapore

STAFF WRITER 3:0 HRS IST

Washington, Aug 14 (PTI) US President Barack Obama will attend the 17th Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation leaders meeting in Singapore scheduled later this year, White House announced today.

"President Obama will attend the 17th Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) leaders' meeting in Singapore on November 14-15," White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said.

APEC is an important forum that brings together the dynamic economies of the Pacific Rim and Singapore is an important partner on a range of regional and global issues, Gibbs said.

"President Obama looks forward to working with APEC leaders to promote open trade and investment, support economic recovery and sustainable development, and address key challenges facing the region and the world," he said.

Gibbs said Obama expects to visit other countries during his trip to the region, but did not give the names.

"Further announcements will be forthcoming when those plans are finalised," he said.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he should be in USA trying to sell his health care plan

his so call new guy young guy that equal to CHANGE

is a joke.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude, at least we have a JOKER US President looking for peace worldwide, unlike his predecessor. LOL

if you call closing one eye so that afghan farmer can continue to grow poppy, so that they can flood the world with cheap heroin to kill the youth of the world.

it is call peace worldwide

it is fine with me.

if you call ally with muslim gov to fight terrorism, giving them money and weapons, so that muslim can pretend to find terrorism but pocket the money, and use the weapon against the world as peace worldwide

it is fine by me.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better take holiday to China although may start to get cold by then

Traffic here will slow to a crawl as everywhere will be blocked

Super inconvenient for the masses

This kind of event really really cock up business - I cannot do catering properly

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you call closing one eye so that afghan farmer can continue to grow poppy, so that they can flood the world with cheap heroin to kill the youth of the world.

it is fine with me.

if you call ally with muslim gov to fight terrorism, giving them money and weapons, so that muslim can pretend to find terrorism but pocket the money, and use the weapon against the world as peace worldwide

it is fine by me.

It is old history repeating itself...just like the British selling opium to the Chinese a long while back....what goes around, comes around!!!:(

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier planning included Indonesia in his intinerary but because of bombings, he is thinking twice about visiting his old school. But Singapore is safest! US nuclear warships and cruise missile carrying ships are docked at Changi.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will remove rubbish bins and barricade city roads again

When Bush Jr visited it was a pain having those traffic jams for a non-event. This time we have a celebrity of Michael Jackson proportions comming to Spore.

I wonder if LKY will be there to greet Obama :confused: The old man can lecture Obama on how to run things :biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
change-barack-hussein-obama-politics-demotivational-poster-democrat-economy.jpg

bitch-please-even-a-7-year-old-can-see-youre-full-of-shit-demotivational-poster.jpg

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mad%20Obama-thumb-250x323.jpg

original.jpg

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8PqI12R8YNU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8PqI12R8YNU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2344160764_cd1a8b726a_o.jpg

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Watchman,
that's a good pictures.
there goes again,if he really come,the security will be very very tight.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
good! now chee can bring all his circus of clowns and go to protest infront of him demanding USA SANCTION against singapore.:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there goes again,if he really come,the security will be very very tight.

Whether or not Obama is comming to Spore, security will already be tight lah. Don't forget about the other important leaders that coming to the APEC meeting:smile:

Expect WKS to do his wayang act. Might as well declare a holiday during APEC :rolleyes:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is MM going to meet Obama since he ever said Obama unlikely to be elected during the election campaign?

Obama should pay a courtesy visit to MM and says: sorry to disappoint you, hor! Btw, i'm still popular in my country than you are in Sg!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is fine with me.

it is fine by me.

Nothing wrong growing poppy. No one force anyone to buy by pointing gun at head. Blame the buyer/user itself. Must educate people not killing people. Those stupid/idiot trick into smoking die early is better.