• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Obama also won the newly created 50th State of America hands-down!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahaha!!! you guys singaporeans are real funny...look at me, i change...i dare to change..i dare to walk the line...i dare to speak out....i dare to change change...be patient change will come...it must come someday somehow somewhere...change...

081104_PrezObama_dl-dynamiclead.jpg

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama added one more state to his win.

AFRICA.

Oh but Africa is not a country; its an entire continent.

And besides while the African governments and people are proud of him; African governments are very corrupted in the most prominent countries, and will not accept very easily about principles about transparency, openness and to crack down on corruption, both financially and morally.